precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.

This topic was edited
RE: precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.

This post was edited

Everone is different, some like you ooze precum, at the first sign of interesting and exciting times ahead, others nned to almost full oon cum before any sign of leakage.
Be proud that you show your excitement and interest so easily, just ve careful if you are leaking all over a tile floor it can get a little slippery underfoot.

Try not to waste all that you ooze.... and enjoy your ready made lube

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

was on ts last night chattting and viewing a few cams than posted in a few groups, my penis was hard or semi hard than flaccid over a few hours than i notices my thighs were wet and sticky and i had some precum on my penis head and yet i never fondled or jerked.

This post was edited

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.I'm right there with ya Soupie. Not embarrassed, but I am a major leaker myself. Had times where I didn't even realize it and bang I look down with a sticky string of it going down my leg! I figure it's a simple sign that I am enjoying myself! Plus, never need lube for masturbation - make my own! ;-)

This post was edited

Glad you brought this up Soupie. I like you am a very big 'leaker' of precum. Usually it's no big deal but when I am at a resort or spa I have been a little embarrassed to notice (often too late) that I am producing a lot of the stuff for all too see.Recently at a spa after a massage and a rub down I headed for the saunas. Was semi I guess, but not big deal. As I passed a mirror I see a long squiggly string about 2 feet long hanging off of me. Similar stuff has happened on a nude beach and resorts. One time I realized I must of been walking around like that all day.

This post was edited

Would love to help you out by licking it all up!

This post was edited

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.I get quite wet too. Maybe not as much as you, but I pretty much start dribbling as soon as I'm naked. At the end of the day it's natural and nothing to ashamed or embarrassed about. Personally I like it and like to see it on a guy. But if you do leak a lot, then just keep a few tissues handy to mop up as need be.

This post was edited

I'm precum a lot. I never saw this as a problem except for a wet spot on my pants if I am in a place it wouldn't beappropriate.
The two biggest benefits I find to precum this much are:
1- I am very sensitive, so precum helps to avoid irritation when rubbing against dry skin.2- Since I have a PA (piercing) it helps the ring move with all the natural lubrication. It would be a major pain to move the ring if I wouldn't precum like I do.

This post was edited