precum

First Page Previous Page 1 Next Page Last Page   Page of 1
Soupie

Soupie

Topless [77] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Toronto, Ontario Canada | 42

precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience.  At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap.  A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg.  I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed.  I'm curious how other guys experience it.
MaartenKees

MaartenKees

Textile [1] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands | 68

RE: precum

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience.  At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap.  A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg.  I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed.  I'm curious how other guys experience it.

ozzies

ozzies

Topless [65] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Darwin, Northern Territory Australia | 57

Everone is different, some like you ooze precum, at the first sign of interesting and exciting times ahead, others nned to almost full oon cum before any sign of leakage.

Be proud that you show your excitement and interest so easily, just ve careful if you are leaking all over a tile floor it can get a little slippery underfoot.

Try not to waste all that you ooze.... and enjoy your ready made lube
uncut7in

uncut7in

Butt Naked [280] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Cambridge, Cambs United Kingdom | 66

Uninhibited gay guy with large cock loves fucking<br><br><br>

Don't get much precum, the time when I notice it most is when masturbating whilst online.
starwolf07

starwolf07

Barefoot [24] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Brisbane, Queensland Australia | 63

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.

Soupie, like you I am a "chronic dribbler" and relate with you. Sometimes I'm dripping without any conscious thought of arousing activity - even without an erection. When I was a teen and dating girls I found it extremely embarrassing as the wet patch would often soak through my briefs and the fabric of my trousers. I soon learnt to wear dark colours. Occasionally at the nude beach I can be leaking pre-cum with no thought of erotic or sexualy ideas. Now I don't worry about it at all, just take it in my stride.

The upside of it is that when I jack off I don't need any extra lube, I produce my own - lol
beachguy52

beachguy52

Barefoot [23] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Laurentians, Quebec Canada | 62

I have always been embarrassed by the amount of precum that I experience. At the earliest stages of arousal, before I'm even erect I start to drip like a tap. A few times, at nudist events, its been mortifying to have this string down my leg. I guess it's different for all guys, but I always have to wear underwear because there would be wet spot on my clothes that looks like I peed. I'm curious how other guys experience it.
beachguy52

beachguy52

Barefoot [23] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Laurentians, Quebec Canada | 62

gabare

gabare

Butt Naked [326] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 58

was on ts last night chattting and viewing a few cams than posted in a few groups, my penis was hard or semi hard than flaccid over a few hours than i notices my thighs were wet and sticky and i had some precum on my penis head and yet i never fondled or jerked.
nudistuc

nudistuc

Butt Naked [255] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Boston, Massachusetts United States | 46

"Your Clothes Are Making Me Uncomfortable.  Please Take Them Off!"

I'm right there with ya Soupie.  Not embarrassed, but I am a major leaker myself.  Had times where I didn't even realize it and bang I look down with a sticky string of it going down my leg!  I figure it's a simple sign that I am enjoying myself!  Plus, never need lube for masturbation - make my own!  ;-)
NudeHung

NudeHung

Textile [4] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | California United States | 44

Glad you brought this up Soupie. I like you am a very big 'leaker' of precum. Usually it's no big deal but when I am at a resort or spa I have been a little embarrassed to notice (often too late) that I am producing a lot of the stuff for all too see. Recently at a spa after a massage and a rub down I headed for the saunas. Was semi I guess, but not big deal. As I passed a mirror I see a long squiggly string about 2 feet long hanging off of me. Similar stuff has happened on a nude beach and resorts. One time I realized I must of been walking around like that all day. 
RobertLittle

RobertLittle

Barefoot [43] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Los Angeles, California United States | 46

Would love to help you out by licking it all up!
ruaridh

ruaridh

Undies Only [163] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Edinburgh, Scotland, Midlothian United Kingdom | 56

Rory

This can be a problem, but one to enjoy solving...!
nudemike42

nudemike42

Textile [3] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Pikesville, Maryland United States | 46

nudemike42

nudemike42

Textile [3] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Pikesville, Maryland United States | 46

where are u guys when i need you? just put it in my mouth i cant get enough precum i love it. i would suck ur balls dry
Somersetpaul

Somersetpaul

[9] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom | 55

I get quite wet too. Maybe not as much as you, but I pretty much start dribbling as soon as I'm naked. At the end of the day it's natural and nothing to ashamed or embarrassed about. Personally I like it and like to see it on a guy. But if you do leak a lot, then just keep a few tissues handy to mop up as need be.
MIAqban

MIAqban

Textile [7] | 11 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Miami, Florida United States | 35

I'm precum a lot. I never saw this as a problem except for a wet spot on my pants if I am in a place it wouldn't be appropriate. 
The two biggest benefits I find to precum this much are: 
1- I am very sensitive, so precum helps to avoid irritation when rubbing against dry skin.2- Since I have a PA (piercing) it helps the ring move with all the natural lubrication. It would be a major pain to move the ring if I wouldn't precum like I do.
gabare

gabare

Butt Naked [326] | 11 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 58

i've always had precum when aroused and can even be flaccid, sometimes at nude camp or beach i can be just relaxing and look down and see alittle pre cum leaking out and be flaccid or semi erect even on cam here.
nickyagn

nickyagn

Textile [2] | 10 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | E Lansing, Michigan United States | 26

I have always leaked a LOT of pre, but only after I have been aroused.  So I dont totally related to the first comment, but i do with others posts.  When I went to a party or on a date and made out i usually soaked my briefs, and shorts/pants.  At nude places I am always good as long as I dont get involved in thinking about sexual things. But on the internet, with the right chat or story, i can leak all over my nudist towel...
i understand
medfordguy

medfordguy

Textile [1] | 5 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Boston, Massachusetts United States | 63

Seems to me that you guys need to learn about 'prostate milking'. the prostate gland is a sponge-like organ that stores the precum.(and 'milking' it is a lot of fun!) It's better when someone near and dear does it for you  (or a complete stranger, if that's your thing. lol). look it up on you tube, or Xtube. I first found it on BING Videos. worth the time.
Payahoo2004

Payahoo2004

Textile [1] | 4 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Hbg, Pennsylvania United States | 60

i can ID with what you are saying.  I have gotten to know a nudist couple over a period of years.  Just being around them nude is enough for me to drip.  Other interesting thing that happened is there dog discovered it.  He goes under the table when I am sitting there on the patio.  He licks the precum, which only makes more, if I would let him go, he would get me off.
ATLdavis

ATLdavis

Barefoot [32] | 4 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 52

I don't precum a lot just being naked, but if I am sexually aroused, that gets the flow started.  It can be a lot of fun to use as lube if I am masturbating, or a taste treat for my partner if I am having sex.  ;-) 
alwaysbuttnaked

alwaysbuttnaked

Barefoot [10] | 3 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Charleston, South Carolina United States | 27

Heavy leaker when nude, hard or soft, it just pours out.  So, Ive made it my favorite snack.
ATLdavis

ATLdavis

Barefoot [32] | 3 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 52

No need to be embarrassed about the amount of pre-cum you produce.  If I am with a man who is leaking a lot, I see it as just evidence of the fact that he is very turned on.  That's a compliment in my book, and I'm always open for compliments.
TSkotHwd

TSkotHwd

Textile [6] | 2 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Denver, Colorado United States | 51

The nectar of the gods!
Globus

Globus

Textile [2] | 4 days ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Toronto, Ontario Canada | 43

I have always been precumming since started with puberty, was raised as nudist and dad explained on body's natural juices, so I wouldn't be embarrassed...I used to precum witih even a small thought of pleasure, so in many cases my school pants would be wet....so at some point during teens dad taught to put a sock on my penis and balls so it would absorb precum and keep my pants dry, it wasn't an issue at home, since our couches were cover with blankets and towels....I precum less now, but still like it....
First Page Previous Page 1 Next Page Last Page   Page of 1

Invite a Friend