masturbation

This topic was edited
RE: masturbation

What about it?

This post was edited

LOVE masterbating! Well I prefer sex with others, but I really dig jerking it while others watch! There is a couple of cam sites I go to, and get extremely turned on when a lot of people watch me! Getting "caught" is a fantasy of mine....hasn't really happened yet, but fingers crossed! Caught could be by someone I know surfing the net and seeing me as well....Some of my friends know about this, but with the exception of one, no one really wants to see me masterbate. I just sent some of my photos to this friend and I was practically cumming while I was sending them! For those of you reading this and want to watch me, I will let you know the details! ;-)

This post was edited

i love it! expeshally on webcam with anyone! so if anyone wants to let me know!

This post was edited

I have done it in the gym shower and was watched.....got me so hard. love to be caught

This post was edited

I love watching my wife fuck other guys and while I jerkmyself off! It turns us both on so much that my dick gets so damn hard it literally aches for days afterwards!!!

This post was edited

I've done it on the top of a 50 story building. I've done it in a work restroom. I'll do it again, prolly not those places ;-) Oh yeah, in Germany I entered a church late one nite. Found myself alone . . . and? Why not?

This post was edited

Wife and i both love to see other guys masturbate

This post was edited

I too love the feeling of wanking my cock while being viewed.Such a turn on knowing guys are nude and playing with their cocks too.

This post was edited

I love watching my wife fuck other guys and while I jerkmyself off! It turns us both on so much that my dick gets so damn hard it literally aches for days afterwards!!!me too

This post was edited

I love watching my wife fuck other guys and while I jerkmyself off! It turns us both on so much that my dick gets so damn hard it literally aches for days afterwards!!!me too

This post was edited