using a tablet

i just went from a laptop to a samsung tab and now can not get into chat as it does not let me in after i click the agreement to rules box ,is it the system or something at my end ,thanks in advance for any help ,

This topic was edited
RE: using a tablet

i just went from a laptop to a samsung tab and now can not get into chat as it does not let me in after i click the agreement to rules box ,is it the system or something at my end ,thanks in advance for any help ,You must have Flash installed to enter chat.

This post was edited

i just went from a laptop to a samsung tab and now can not get into chat as it does not let me in after i click the agreement to rules box ,is it the system or something at my end ,thanks in advance for any help ,The flash driver for chat does not work on Phones and Tablets from what I found. Had iPhone, Android Tablet and phone no version of flash to work on this formats
The really odd thing is that chat in true nudist works just fine on my mobile. But for some reason they are a mobile friendly site and this one isnt?

This post was edited

I recently bought an iPad, same issue. Apple don't like flash I think...lol. Best to find another browser; I've tried Puffin and can see the cams, but can't type anything in! Guess I will have to wait until I get home...

This post was edited

Is this why I can't join groups?

This post was edited