Asking a lady for sex

Hello all,
Here I was on a beach all alone and I happened to see a very sexy female out there. I wanted to have sex with her then and there but couldn't ask her.. Can you please suggest me what are some polite and sexy ways to ask a lady for sex when on a beach or in different situations?
Thank you

This topic was edited
RE: Asking a lady for sex

Hello all,Here I was on a beach all alone and I happened to see a very sexy female out there. I wanted to have sex with her then and there but couldn't ask her.. Can you please suggest me what are some polite and sexy ways to ask a lady for sex when on a beach or in different situations?Thank youask her" hi! wanna fuck?
if she reply fuck off then walk away :) otherwise is ur lucky day!

This post was edited

I would think you would say hi and ask if she would like some company.

This post was edited

I think it would depends upon the what kinds of lady is she and if she also looking for sex with guy like you call her and ask for sex or what kinds of sex she likes. You can show her some videos as like https://analtube4u.com/3363/sexy-german-teacher-double-penetrated-in-school/if you feel she like that.It may help turn onhermood for having sex.

This post was edited
RE:Asking a lady for sex

OK, I'm a gay dude and you'd think I would not know...but I do. The answer is, single males should never ever ever ask women on the beach for sex. Why? Because you are one of twenty or thirty in the last hour that ogled, whistled, glanced, chatted obliquely or asked for sex. Nudist women especially should be left well enough along.

I appreciate you are horny. But if a lady wants to fuck you, she will come up and tell you. Most ladies on most days are not in the market for a casual screw or even the idea of it. That's not inherent to being a woman, it's our culture and the harassment women endure. So, there are places where it IS ok to ask a woman for sex, and those are swingers events, online in sex chat forums, sex workers or at a sexual services establishment.

There is no good way to do this at all. The thing is, women know that every man who isn't gay who talks to them wants to fuck them. They know this. So you are losing already because if she was interested she took care of it. Trying to deceive, beat around the bush, coerce, argue etc etec etc are all terrible ideas.

If you want to meet women, try this. Say hello and wave when you see a woman smiling at you. Don't do anything else ever unless she talks to you. Listen to her. Do only as little or as much as the comment, anecdote, task etc requires. Never expect anything in return for kindness done, do it for its own sake or not at all.

If you see men gawking or leering, take care of it quietly. Don't look to be noticed. Just take care of it. Call out other men who are being rude or lewd. Matter of fact. I have respect for the women here and this isn't acceptable, please move on we don't accept this kind of behavior here. Put your sex drive in the back seat. Get a gay wingman and let him introduce you to his friends. Learn their names interests, and be kind and friendly at all times. Do not hit on any of them. As I said, she will come get you if she wants it.

After one or two years of a nice nudist social group which you get along with, you will have made contacts with some women as friends. If any are particularly close, that's a sign that things might progress. This might happen much faster or slower. Bringing romance or sex into social situations is always sticky and there are risks you may lose the friend. The best way to proceed is to say that you are very happy with the relationship but are looking for someone to date casually or even have sex with casually...that's rarer but not impossible and you were wondering if she has any advice to give you. She'll tell you that no, she doesn't, yes she does, talk to her, or let me introduce you, or she will blush and fumble a bit.

If you can't get a woman to advise you that's a bad sign. Good luck

This post was edited

Nudistpig, Agree 100% with what you wrote here and think the questioner would be wise to listen to your sage advice. you would make a great wing man, friend and consigliori to keep the less intuitive of us out of the dog house. Again, well said.

This post was edited

Wow, Nudistpig, how do you stay gay when you know exactly how to treat women? Excellent advice, so what would you say is the best way for a man to ask another man for sex at the beach? ;-)

This post was edited

Gay, bi or straight, what nudistpig posted is plain common sense and respect. Personally, I believe the biggest mistake supposed "swingers" make is thinking that simply because a female can separate emotions from the pure physical pleasure that sex brings into life is assuming these females have little/no morals and they will sleep with anyone that asks. When doing this, men strip women of dignity and pride and even the most ardent female swinger is gonna tell the dude to have sex with himself. It doesn't cost a thing to treat anyone with respect and the rewards just may be worth the effort.

Respecting others is so fundamental. It's also sexy, constructive and fun. I have lots of encounters with men who id as straight, for example, not because I push it (do enjoy it, just as with any person I am attracted to), because I am ultra respectful, super careful and give the support and space needed always. If HE decides to be curious about anything, HE will chose. I don't need to concern myself with it. Women are no different by and large and the power dynamics are similar. Letting women have the freedom of choice and of freedom from choice liberates both women from constant directed attention and men from the cheapness of the tactic.

This post was edited

I don't even flirt unless the Female starts it first. Today's "rules of engagement" are such a gray area, things that use to be an ice breaker can now get you in trouble- I let the environment decide if I make a move first- not into the drama I have seen first hand when a Male shows his interest and the female goes biolistic on him,..., in public and at parties and get-togethers. A very different world than I grew up in as a younger Male- 1960-70's, happily married by the 80's and single now in the 2004-2019's. Heck back then the gals would ask the guy to bed them.

As a man watching men try to pick up women for 47 years now I can tell you when a woman yells at a dude for bothering her with some tacky line or physical aggression she's entitled to it. Here's the rules. Respect the independence of both women and men. Do not assume that because you want to have sex with someone they want it with you. Don't treat women as "thing to get sex from"and consent means saying yes end of consent is no. There's no grey area there. Women get catcalled whistled at insulted prodded poked and harassed all day long everywhere they go. Upt to 50 incidents a day. But definitely she should be much more easy going when dudes use cheesy lines n canned pick up artist moves one after the other like locusts. I realize I have a bit of advantage as a gay dude but getting women to go along for adventures or for play has never been difficult or confusing. Women still ask men to bed. Just not the ones who don't show or earn respect. I assume you're also going to events for your generation not frosh weeks and spring break Daytona, or Burning Man?

This post was edited

I don't even flirt unless the Female starts it first. Today's "rules of engagement" are such a gray area, things that use to be an ice breaker can now get you in trouble- I let the environment decide if I make a move first- not into the drama I have seen first hand when a Male shows his interest and the female goes biolistic on him,..., in public and at parties and get-togethers. A very different world than I grew up in as a younger Male- 1960-70's, happily married by the 80's and single now in the 2004-2019's. Heck back then the gals would ask the guy to bed them.As a man watching men try to pick up women for 47 years now I can tell you when a woman yells at a dude for bothering her with some tacky line or physical aggression she's entitled to it. Here's the rules. Respect the independence of both women and men. Do not assume that because you want to have sex with someone they want it with you. Don't treat women as "thing to get sex from"and consent means saying yes end of consent is no. There's no grey area there. Women get catcalled whistled at insulted prodded poked and harassed all day long everywhere they go. Upt to 50 incidents a day. But definitely she should be much more easy going when dudes use cheesy lines n canned pick up artist moves one after the other like locusts. I realize I have a bit of advantage as a gay dude but getting women to go along for adventures or for play has never been difficult or confusing. Women still ask men to bed. Just not the ones who don't show or earn respect. I assume you're also going to events for your generation not frosh weeks and spring break Daytona, or Burning Man?Nudistpig, I totally agree with everything ya have contributed to this discussion. The thing that stands out the most to me personally, is that ya dwell on RESPECT. Without that one characteristic, even sex isn't a worthwhile undertaking. If a person doesn't have a modicum of respect for their partner, can they really put forth the effort to make it an enjoyable experience for BOTH parties??? At the very least, respect the other person for having chose ya are a worthy partner!!! Trust me, without giving respect, it will become harder and harder for anyone...bi, gay or straight...to make any type of connection toward the ultimate goal...mindblowing sex.

I've lived a life where sex has been a constant experience of exploration and learning with the good fortune to have had some fantastic teachers of the regular and the more advanced sexual skills. I made mistakes. I have caused pain and been hurt in return... and that's where the need for respect comes from. Breaking the cycle of shitty treatment or even just the cycle of indifference and selfishness. I have watched the BDSM scene I had so much respect for collapse into a complete mess. Same with the sex parties here in town. I see it in the bars, the clubs and online. No doubt I grew up a bit myself lol and have more need to be connected on a more fundamental level to each and every lover but that's not all of it. You nail the point in saying even the respect of choice is enough in some cases. I still get giddy when I realize someone is attracted and expressing it openly and subtly. That feeling more than anything keeps me young. You can't experience it without respect. Truth be told it's pretty much as far as I go most times now but that's all good too. Cheers.

This post was edited

To nudist pig. You and I are "friends" on TS as well as TN. Agree ..... certainly respect SHOULD be in the picture and from my experience, as a single Bi (though leans more to gay male), that is what happens most of the time. Just as a reminder though.. respect should go both ways. Ive been in situations where I've been polite and respectful to a woman , had a great conversation, fun flirtiness , bought she and her hubby a drink etc... then.... another dude comes along who's 6'3" and hunky , more muscular etc (or whatever her attraction button happens to be) ...and I get dropped like a hot potato. And its happened the other way to my favor and Ive seen the look of the other guy. Not sure what my point is or if it follows the OP's question (though it doesn't really matter since he hasn't been on here in 4 years. ) Guess I'm just saying that being courteous and being respectful though always a great thing to do doesn't mean its going to play in your favor. Some women will appreciate it ....but some are totally superficial and want the best thing they can get at that moment. Some women like the "bad boys" ... the ones rough around the edges, or the backwards baseball cap, or the 10 tatoos guys .....more than the well polished and polite men.

This post was edited