Underwear and Sex

First Page Previous Page 1 Next Page Last Page   Page of 1
donutrunner

donutrunner

Barefoot [28] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | New Orleans, Louisiana United States | 23

Underwear and Sex

I find myself always more interested in having sex with underwear on. I've tried a range of underwear with sex, and so far I love a jock strap the most. But sometimes other pairs are fun. 
Have you ever had sex with underwear on? Did you enjoy it?
Soupie

Soupie

Topless [77] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Toronto, Ontario Canada | 42

RE: Underwear and Sex

Sometimes I like it as well.  I have a lot of Andrew Christian underwear and jocks and they are the best.
ruaridh

ruaridh

Undies Only [171] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Edinburgh, Scotland, Midlothian United Kingdom | 57

Rory

Do like to start off with underwear on, the biggest turn on is a slow strip with loads of kissing. I have left underwear (especially jocks) on for longer as well, but eventually want to lose them for full access!!
donutrunner

donutrunner

Barefoot [28] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

My favorite sex with underwear was once when a guy and I were really horny. He took me to his room, pushed me down on the bed, pulled my pants and underwear down a little and started to pound me. It was so hot because he took control and didn't even let me get naked.
Besides that,  I love having sex with a jock strap so a guy can pull on the jock and fuck me. 
uncut7in

uncut7in

Butt Naked [281] | 2 years ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Cambridge, Cambs United Kingdom | 67

Uninhibited gay guy with large cock loves fucking<br><br><br>

I love stripping down to underwear for sex, and keeping it on for as long as possible. I wear thongs, and like a guy to kneel down in front of me and lick and nibble my cock thru the pouch of my thongs. I like my partner to wear a thong, G-string, jock or low cut briefs; I can fuck him in his jock, or ease the strap of a thong aside or waistband of briefs down. Recently I've got a kick from my partner wearing lacy thong or panties, maybe tamed with fishnet stockings, if he's got a nice smooth ass - great to pull his panties down, part his cheeks and slip my full length inside.
Johnny_Yuma56

Johnny_Yuma56

Butt Naked [285] | 10 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Right There, Colorado United States | 58

I'm naturally shy, so  .  .  . "I say when I drink, what I think when I'm sober . . . it loosens my tongue and makes me feel bolder . . . I'm in the mooo-oood to do a little drinkin' tonight . . ."_Roger Creager

I find myself always more interested in having sex with underwear on. I've tried a range of underwear with sex, and so far I love a jock strap the most. But sometimes other pairs are fun. 
Have you ever had sex with underwear on? Did you enjoy it?

The BunnG is designed just for sex and will greatly enhance your orgasm and the length of time your cock stays hard!see:  http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html  
IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

xa.yimg.com

Love the slip cover . . . nice touch! Awesome product. . .
travellingbizguy

travellingbizguy

Barefoot [29] | 9 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | Burlington, Ontario Canada | 53

Underwear can all a part of foreplay and also can be fun for role play.  Whether you are a man or a women, underwear styles/material can greatly enhance sexual experience.  Guys might want their lady in granny panties for a librarian fantasy or a sexy sheer thong for a stripper gram.  Guys might want their guys in traditional Y front tighty whities for a Daddy fantasy, or a jock for a locker room role play.  Buy some cheap ones and get into some can't wait and rip the underwear off scenarios.  Underwear aren't just for hygiene.
donutrunner

donutrunner

Barefoot [28] | 7 months ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Yes, there is something about sex with clothes on that just gives me a rush. Like if I'm in a club and a guy pulls down my pants to fuck me. 
nudejim

nudejim

Barefoot [37] | 5 days ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Male | San Jose, California United States | 68

I understand the seductive nature of underwear and they are fine for foreplay, but when it comes to having sex, completely naked is best for me.  The only thing I have on in my wedding ring.  The worst feeling is having sex with sox on.
donutrunner

donutrunner

Barefoot [28] | 2 days ago | More Info

Quote Reply

Yea socks are always the first to go
First Page Previous Page 1 Next Page Last Page   Page of 1

Invite a Friend