Skype to start?

My wife and I (both fit early 30s) are considering testing the waters. We are a bit unsure and thought that Skype would be a fun place to start. Are there any other couples similar in age (fit as well) that would be interested in skyping with us? It needs to be a couple, close in age and one who can be discreet and quiet about it. If all goes perhaps we can become skype friends, continue our skyping fun and maybe even take it a step further over time. You may have to lead us a bit but I'm sure that can be fun too. Thx

This topic was edited
RE: Skype to start?

you may add us on cpl2cpl24 on skype. We are 31m n 30f .My wife and I (both fit early 30s) are considering testing the waters. We are a bit unsure and thought that Skype would be a fun place to start. Are there any other couples similar in age (fit as well) that would be interested in skyping with us? It needs to be a couple, close in age and one who can be discreet and quiet about it. If all goes perhaps we can become skype friends, continue our skyping fun and maybe even take it a step further over time. You may have to lead us a bit but I'm sure that can be fun too. Thx

This post was edited

My wife and I (both fit early 30s) are considering testing the waters. We are a bit unsure and thought that Skype would be a fun place to start. Are there any other couples similar in age (fit as well) that would be interested in skyping with us? It needs to be a couple, close in age and one who can be discreet and quiet about it. If all goes perhaps we can become skype friends, continue our skyping fun and maybe even take it a step further over time. You may have to lead us a bit but I'm sure that can be fun too. Thx
Hi,
We are also a couple in early 30's and possibly interested in skyping with you. Send us an email and we will see how it goes.

This post was edited

hi we are want this. can you give skype pm.Esim Sular testi edemeyebileceini. (Ikisi Erken 30'lu uygun) ve Ben Biz BRAZ een ettik Skype balatmak for Elenceli bir Yer olacagn dndm. iin Bizimle ILGI olacagn Ya BENZER Baska iftler (de uymasi) var m? skyping saduyulu Bu Ya ettik ettik met konuda sessiz OLABILIR Birine Yakn Manzara Bir ift, Olmas gerekir. TUM BELKI giderse biz, skype arkada Olmak Bizim Skyping Elenceli Devam Hatta BELKI de zamanla Bir Adm DAHA ILERI srebilir. A.. Siz Bize BRAZ Yol OLABILIR AMA met Eklendi ok Elenceli OLABILIR When you get Alrken. THX

This post was edited

My wife and I (both fit early 30s) are considering testing the waters. We are a bit unsure and thought that Skype would be a fun place to start. Are there any other couples similar in age (fit as well) that would be interested in skyping with us? It needs to be a couple, close in age and one who can be discreet and quiet about it. If all goes perhaps we can become skype friends, continue our skyping fun and maybe even take it a step further over time. You may have to lead us a bit but I'm sure that can be fun too. ThxHi - you sound exactly like us!!We are a very sexual couple, who LOVE talking about swinging when we have sex. So much so that Karen comes almost immediately when we start the fantasy! I travel a lot, so we have SKYXED quite a lot, and are very interested in trying it out with another couple. We could start with text/chat at first, and progress to cam if we feel like it.
We have never actually taken part in any swinging, but are booked to go to Lanzarotte in Sept, and are really keen to give it a try! We both41 (slightly over your target I know), but in good shape (esp her!). White, professional, married. Look us up onSkype nameGrootseun9duim. (Note the pic in my Skype profile is not me - its there primarily to get K horny- she LOVES the sight of reallybig cock) Alternatively, email me on joinerjames69@yahoo.com

This post was edited

hi we are want this. can you give skype pm.Esim Sular testi edemeyebileceini. (Ikisi Erken 30'lu uygun) ve Ben Biz BRAZ een ettik Skype balatmak for Elenceli bir Yer olacagn dndm. iin Bizimle ILGI olacagn Ya BENZER Baska iftler (de uymasi) var m? skyping saduyulu Bu Ya ettik ettik met konuda sessiz OLABILIR Birine Yakn Manzara Bir ift, Olmas gerekir. TUM BELKI giderse biz, skype arkada Olmak Bizim Skyping Elenceli Devam Hatta BELKI de zamanla Bir Adm DAHA ILERI srebilir. A.. Siz Bize BRAZ Yol OLABILIR AMA met Eklendi ok Elenceli OLABILIR When you get Alrken. THX
i waiting

This post was edited

My wife and I (both fit early 30s) are considering testing the waters. We are a bit unsure and thought that Skype would be a fun place to start. Are there any other couples similar in age (fit as well) that would be interested in skyping with us? It needs to be a couple, close in age and one who can be discreet and quiet about it. If all goes perhaps we can become skype friends, continue our skyping fun and maybe even take it a step further over time. You may have to lead us a bit but I'm sure that can be fun too. ThxHi we r cpl in early 30s and would be interested to start with skype as we r new to this concept also and want try thru skype before going ahead with real thing
Our id is cplnew2014

This post was edited

hi there,
We are close to your ge (41 & 33) and have never done this either. We would like to start out with some other swinging virgins!! lolWe do have skype. If interested please send us a message and we can chat and exchange addresses. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

This post was edited

taptag000 skype

This post was edited