swallowing own cum

Has anyone tried it a d what's it like.I have jerked off in a guys mouth after he gave me oral,just Wondered what it tastes like.

This topic was edited
RE: swallowing own cum

No two loads of cum are the same, can be salty, can be sweet, depends on what you've been eating and drinking partly!OK thanks I may try it one day.

This post was edited

What's stopping you? I guess I'm too curious NOT to try something like this.

This post was edited

I've tasted my own several times. Never have tasted another mans. It tastes OK to me. I think my precum tastes great. I wish I made more of it.

This post was edited

Tried it once to do the GF a favor, but never doing it again :D

This post was edited

I have tasted mine and others several times. Its usually salty.

This post was edited

I've tasted. It is salty . . . almost a "clorox" essence, I guess that depends on what one has eatin' or drank. I don't prefer it. I have however, gone down on my lady friend when she has a virtual lode inside her of precum . . . I do admit, I rather liked me mixed with her flavor . . . and that is not too mention, I still have a full head of steam (having not came yet) whereas, when i taste my actual cum after jerking . . . it's as if I've lost my soul! Not turned on any more ;-) jy

This post was edited

I have swallowed my own cum straight from my cock and from a pussy after I have cum inside it, which was really horny. Also like the taste of my own pre cum. It is sweeter than my own semen.

This post was edited

I never waste a load of my own cum and usually when I pull out and unload it on my girlfriends belly we will see wo can get it on thier fingers first and eat it. Also love her cumming in my face when giving here oral

This post was edited

I have swallowed my own cum and other peoples cum. Precum is best. And yes, I swallow.

This post was edited

Have "tasted" my own . . . but I always spit . . . never anothers. It puts me to mind of a mild dose of clorox. ;-)

This post was edited