We are going to our very first swinging party and I have a million questions.

First, we went to dinner with the hosts the other night. We're so interested in them and same for them. They have been doing this a while now and have party's at their house once a month. Okay here's my questions;--what kind of lingerie do I wear? Do I wear normal clothes with it underneath? How about him?- do most women wax beforehand or can I get away with just shaving?- I am a little larger (5'4, 185# size 15) , and the couple hosting is very small and extremely attractive, am I going to be the odd one out for being bigger? Not to mention I'm probably 15-20 years younger then everyone there, but that I know how to handle.-what is an acceptable gift for the host?-is it acceptable to go bare back at a party, or just in privacy?Basically I am very interested, I will not be reserved when going and will jump into just about anything. However I am Overweight and hope other people will still want to play with us! Is this an issue sometimes? (I am very good looking aside from weight)Any insight on what to expect of how the others (all regulars) will treat us would be helpful.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.