I am in need of advice. I cant figure out whats going on in her head.

To make a long story short, i have never had a threesome or swinging situation and really want to experience it. My girlfriend cant even count how many threesomes and orgies she has been a part of and when we first dated she straight out said we can totally have a threesome. But now she says absolutely not and gets pissed anytime its even brought up. I have even offered to give her one and she flips out about that too. I feel like she was telling me what she thought i wanted to hear and im a little upset about it. Im not a dick and dont want to force her to do anything that she doesnt want to....but wtf?!?!. I obviously think about it constantly and dont know what to do. I dont want to cheat on her because i would like her to be a part of it. I dont know where to go from here, i need advice/help...Should i just give up on ever experiencing these things even though i am not comfortable with that at notion at all? Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: I am in need of advice. I cant figure out whats going on in her head.

Am I just being a jerk? Or in a shitty situation? I see people viewing this but not replying.

This post was edited

Perhaps it's merely that the fantasy has been fulfilled and it's time to move on? Also, on occasion . . . it is human nature to be more thrilled with an idea one is authoring themself . . . once the ownership of an ideal becomes someone elses . . . it is not longer attractive. Just some thoughts . . . jy

This post was edited

My wife was the same way. At first she was like ya could be fun then one day it was absulutly not. But ya I thought of it all the time... I would bring it up when she was in the mood and keep working the idea. Now she is back to saying she wants to try it. Hard to find a single girl to do it with though. We have messed around with some friends took it slow and it was all good and fun.

This post was edited

Difficult to say why your gf has changed her views on threesomes without knowing her, especially as she seemed to enjoy it. It may just be because you reacted badly when you first heard about it - I made exactly that mistake with my first wife years ago, it took me by surprise to know she'd done wild stuff including a couple of mini gang bangs and due to my reaction she was really reluctant to do that sort of thing again.I had to explain that I was initially insecure about it and was acting like an idiot to win her round again - once I'd done that she was off like a train and that was how I got into swinging.
That's just my experience - it might be relevant or might not be to your situation. The main thing though is to make your partner feel special because they enjoy extra sex, and don't ever make them feel like what they do/did was wrong in any way (that applies both ways).
Anyway, with or without your gf, just do it...you'll never regret it but you will regret not trying 3-or more-somes!

This post was edited