tonight got weird are we swingers?

we were partying with a few people we knew and some we met at a club in south beach... we do "white"
just a background I am decent looking but my wife is a VERY sexy latin girl...well in the bathroom this couple we met.. this guys girl did a bump off his dick and she sort of made my wife do it as well.
(fyi: during sex dirt talk I call her a whore and she talks about being being gangbanged, so I knew what her fantasy was)
after she did that she turned around and said.. "are you mad that I did that?" I told her no thats what sluts do...for the following 4 hours every so often we sould go to the bathroom and do white and she would get on her knees and do it off mine and this other guys dick.
the last time we were in there she actually gave both of us head.

here is the thing... I do not want her to be sad, feel bad or whatever.. I think sex is something you have good time with and TRUE love has almost nothing to do with who you sleep with... her and I have a VERY seep connection but i need advice.... i want things to go further..
I want to take her to a swinger club here in miami and i want to see her get used.. and the way she looks there will be no shortage of people wanted to do this to her....but amd I asking for trouble? what are the signs I should watch out for?

and fyi: only she does white.. she wants to do anything I tell her to do...otherwise she is very shy

This topic was edited
RE: tonight got weird are we swingers?

Dear RocketBoy,
It sure sounds like you are Swingers, At least your Lady is. I have a Dick that hasn't been touched for over 2 years, I would love for her to do something about that. No, seriously, whatever the 2 of you are comfortable with, if she has freedom from you and she gives you the same freedom, there should be no problem.
I hope that everything is going well.
Sincerely,
Phil.

This post was edited