Is their such thing as too much pre cum?

Ladies is pre cum a turn on for you?

This topic was edited
RE: Is their such thing as too much pre cum?

I'm not a lady, but I don't enjoy the taste of it when I am sucking a dick

This post was edited

my husband takes pills of zinc and l-areginine,,his cum shots are crazy thick and hard and pre cums all day.

This post was edited

When I am aroused, I leak a lot of pre-cum. My wife loves it. She (and I) loves the taste and feel of it. I often will touch the tip of my cock and stretch the "string" of pre oozing, out away from my cock head.She also thinks it tastes better than actual cum. I happen to agree with her.I agree; there is no such thing as too much pre-cum. It's a great lubricant and tastes good.

This post was edited

I'm not a lady, but I don't enjoy the taste of it when I am sucking a dickReally? Wow. I love it. I'd gulp it down by the gallons if I could. Never too much.

This post was edited

I honestly like precum. A man can get a hard on for just about anything but it doesn't mean he's all that excited. But pre cum is a sign that he can't control that show he needs what your offering. I'm kind of a naturalist when is comes to cum LOL. I love it in me on me (which does limit my swinging/open marriage life at times), I love knowing I've drained a man completely when we're done. Some guys make a little some makes lots and lots, mostly depending on arousal and diet. If I'm with a man and he's dripping precum I know I've completely turned him, on and it makes the sex so much better. Otherwise I don't feel he's all that turned on which makes me feel insecure about myself and feel as though he's just there to get his nut off and go home.

I imagine its the same for guys and wet pussy. No guy wants to spend time with a gal, get all worked up to find out their partner is dry as a raisin. He wants a juicy wet pussy otherwise at some level thinks he's missed something.

This post was edited

I have never heard anyone complain about it being too much. Like someone said, sometimes it shows through clothes and that can be embarrassing depending on the situation, but when it's time to use it I'd rather have extra than not enough.

This post was edited

Lucky you. I didn't know my father. But seeing I pre a lot, I bet he did too

This post was edited

I used to make a lot of precum when masturbating, I found it was a good lubricant, if I had a long edging session I then found that I did not shoot a lot of cum. Don't know whether others find this.Even though I can't get hard or shoot cum now I've had my prostate removed with cancer I still masturbate my soft cock and it still gets quite wet.

This post was edited

I suppose when it starts pooling up around your feet, then yes, it is a bit too much.

This post was edited

Yup. It's called blowing your load far too soon ;-) jy

This post was edited