Curious (or bi) because spouse didnt play?

How many are curious or been with members of same sex because your spouse stopped having a desire for sex? Do they know or get permission first?

This topic was edited
RE: Curious (or bi) because spouse didnt play?

I'm not sure about any of you but I am very greatfull fora couple of my male buddies who eitherhave no sex at home or are curious in general. They know that I am here and that when we have the time to get together I can offer them a haven away from home. What happens in their personal lives stays there. What happens in my home between us stays between us. BTW, I'm accepting applications. ;)Rick Seattle

This post was edited

How many are curious or been with members of same sex because your spouse stopped having a desire for sex? Do they know or get permission first?I first started playing with males when I was really young. I've always liked to suck cock and eat pussy. However as my wife stopped enjoying sex about 10 years ago, I've been doing more and more sex with males only. To this day I still enjoy having a hard cock in my mouth and accepting its offering as well.....mmmm... just like a certain coffee, great to last drop

This post was edited

lost my wife several years ago, no I find myself here,
Me too. And now I do have sex with men, one in particular.

This post was edited

Although I had many great same sex encounters in my youth, I continued to have occasional fun encounters with guys throughout my married tears. When my wife shut the door on sex a few years back I played with several different guys but then found a real partner. We are sole same sex partners and both find it delightful to bareback. It is a joy to have a partner like him

This post was edited

How many are curious or been with members of same sex because your spouse stopped having a desire for sex? Do they know or get permission first?I played (or more accuratley was played with) by a LOT of males when I was a tween and into my 20s.I always loved receiving head.Now late in life and spouse is non sexual I am searching for the right one (singular) to explore same sex pleasure with.

This post was edited

I take it she does not want to give you a hand job or blow job.

This post was edited

How many are curious or been with members of same sex because your spouse stopped having a desire for sex? Do they know or get permission first?I had visions of same sex encounters, but was having sex with the wife and was very happy. After we split up I started experimenting with couples. I dont really care for M - M solo, but do very much enjoy MMF, and more, with an anything goes attitude. Just having a woman there to watch, direct, or simply comment makes it a very hot encounter!

This post was edited

I'm not sure about any of you but I am very greatfull fora couple of my male buddies who eitherhave no sex at home or are curious in general. They know that I am here and that when we have the time to get together I can offer them a haven away from home. What happens in their personal lives stays there. What happens in my home between us stays between us. BTW, I'm accepting applications. ;)Rick Seattledo you have an application form lol

This post was edited