considering swinging

considering swingingMy wife and I have been fantasizing together about threesomes and foursomes we have a very great active sex life and our relationship is better than ever we are both very very loyal and neither of us has ever cheated on anyone ever we have both had multiple chances before we were together to have threesomes and such but never did we have been married for 5 years and just recently started fantasizing and talking about it we have talked a lot about our worries and fears we both find the idea very. Sexy but do not want to take any chance of causing problems between us wanting. Some constructive info and advice thanks

This topic was edited
RE: considering swinging

Hi same here too...me and my partner also looking at such fantasies...hope we could get acquainted..

This post was edited
RE: considering swinging

Dear Fantasy,
I would hope that the idea of swinging is something that you are both comfortable with. I am a single man on here, even though I am married, I do not have a Sex life with my Wife at all, for 2 1/2 years now. If you are both interested in Swinging, or at least other partners, you may want to fink a couple that each of you are comfortable with the opposite sexed partner, and when you find them, maybe you could have Sex with the other person in that couple in a hotel room, or at their house or yours in another room. You need to be comfortable with the decision, both of you. One couple may end up like Ted and Alice, or the other couple in the movie, that starts with Ted and Alice, can't remember the other couple.
Best of Luck.
Phil.

This post was edited