Confused...help plz!!

I am a 28 yr old married woman. My husband for the last 3+years have told me that he wants to sleep with other women. He loves me, he tells and shows me this every single day. He has told me that he does not want anyone else, does not want a relationship. I have tried to look up forums/chat rooms to talk to someone that is doing this on how to get over the feeling that sex with only me = true love. Is it really human nature to be with other people while married? Is being in a monogamous marriage all just a lie? All just stuff that someone has written in a bible?..I read something, someone wrote on an old forum; they said " the bible says to burn witches, we don't do that now, now do we?" So why do we think that having sex with only one person is "normal" or even "healthy"? I want my husband to be happy, and to be himself. He says he feels like he can't be limitless when he is only having sex with me. We have talked about this many times, for hours and hours. I guess I am afraid that he will find someone that is prettier than I am, that can give him better sex than I can, or what ever. Even though he has told me that sex with me is not just sex but something more. So why does he have to go out and have sex with other women? Of course I can't give him sex every single day, mother nature prevents that if you know what I mean. We love each other dearly, we don't have kids; and I have no interest in having sex with anyone else. As I told him sex with him is like the first time every time. Sometimes I feel like I am not enough because I am not the same for him. The way he explained it to me is that he likes different kinds of ice cream sometimes. Another way he said it was when he gets $100 then he wants $200 and so on and so fourth. He told me he would love for me to participate because he wants me to be involved in everything; but I don't have to. How do I find it in my heart, my soul to be okay with all this? Is it okay for me to be okay with all this? Do I just pretend it's not going on to be okay with all this? He wants pure freedom and I wish I could give him this, but how do I do this?...I would like to hear from men and women if possible.

This topic was edited
RE: Confused...help plz!!

Im going through the same thing. I love my wife. I dont want or need to love anyone else, but I would like to swing, maybe its a phase that im going through (like for the past 5 years). Is he open to both of you swap or group sex? If so, heck enjoy it. Lifes to short not to try everything at least once. its not gonna kill you

This post was edited

Im going through the same thing. I love my wife. I dont want or need to love anyone else, but I would like to swing, maybe its a phase that im going through (like for the past 5 years). Is he open to both of you swap or group sex? If so, heck enjoy it. Lifes to short not to try everything at least once. its not gonna kill you

This post was edited

I want the same for my man. I never want to loose him so I will let him fuck a girl with me.

This post was edited