how do I convince my wife to fuck another guy

I am a married guy would love to see my wife fuck another guy but she is very conservative and would never agree. How do I tell her my fantasy

This topic was edited
RE: how do I convince my wife to fuck another guy

I am a married guy would love to see my wife fuck another guy but she is very conservative and would never agree. How do I tell her my fantasyTell her while you're in bed with her making love. It worked for me as I was thinking the same thing
I tried that so many time she just brushes it off. It gets her horny and we have great sex but it just ends there. I was thinking of setting her up with a guy or convince another guy to contact her and take her out on a date. Then he can get in her pants.

This post was edited

I am a married guy would love to see my wife fuck another guy but she is very conservative and would never agree. How do I tell her my fantasyTell her while you're in bed with her making love. It worked for me as I was thinking the same thing

This post was edited

maybe just tell her the truth how much it would turn you on to watch her fuck another man.

This post was edited

I tried to convince my gf into this but i was always rejected. I fact that was the reason we broke up.

This post was edited

I have brought this up with every woman I've dated and more than half would talk about it as a way to get us up for more action... three have participated, (not counting my ex who loved two cocks at a time)
Just be casual and address it as just a fantasy and perhaps it will move forward. If you can talk sex without getting graphic, think romance novel, it may become more attractive to her

This post was edited