VL
vledermuis

Discussion

old/young

Posted Jul 19, 2020

Replies7
VL
vledermuis
vledermuisOriginal Poster
Jul 19, 2020

How many couples (gay/straight) are couples from old and young?
How many age is between you and your partner?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • VL
    vledermuis
    vledermuisOriginal Poster
    Jul 21, 2020

    Waw...what beautiful!!

    ReactReply
  • VL
    Vlc-37
    Jul 25, 2020

    Hi everyone.....Im 38 yo and my partner is 76yo.....between us its exactly my age 38

    ReactReply
  • BA
    Ballplayer22
    Jul 28, 2020

    I am 25 and my boyfriend is 56. 31 years apart. And we have a amazing relationship. The sex is amazing.

    ReactReply
  • VL
    vledermuis
    vledermuisOriginal Poster
    Jul 29, 2020

    What a big different...Wish much love between you two!

    ReactReply
  • VL
    vledermuis
    vledermuisOriginal Poster
    Jul 29, 2020

    Wish you both much sweet moments!!!

    ReactReply
  • FO
    fouquet1950
    Aug 2, 2020

    18 years difference, Im older Together 15 years now

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Plumme
    Aug 8, 2020

    I've been with much older guys sexually. biggest gap was just over 60 years.

    I prefer over 60 but 70 and 80 plus is great too.

    ReactReply