just got done being used by 3 men, i was hooded ass up i never saw them, they all just took turns breeding me and when they where done they left, no talking either they all just wanted a hole to nut in nothing else
Replies
- GA
Apr 17, 2021i agree Hot time use me and fill my hole by 3 strangers would be awesome hopefully stick a cock in my mouth to gag me not that i'd scream but i suspect the moaning would be loud
ReactReply - HA
Apr 25, 2021I am jealous of you man! Love taking anon cock and loads even better if its in a public place like a park, understall, bathhouse or the back room of a seedy bar.
ReactReply - RA
Apr 25, 2021Anon barebacking is my favorite sport... love not knowing names or facts and just dumping my load in a pigs holes
ReactReply - RA
Apr 25, 2021Anon barebacking is my favorite sport... love not knowing names or facts and just dumping my load in a pigs holes
ReactReply - NU
Apr 26, 2021Total anonymous here! No condoms. No names. No questions. No pulling out. I unload in every hole I fuck, male or female. After I dump, my cock remains inside hole for as long as possible to keep my seed from escaping.
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 27, 2021I had an anonymous bud once. Met him online on the old CL. We would set up a time and he would come over to my place. I would leave my door unlocked and he would come in and find me naked, blindfolded and face down on the bed with my ass exposed for him to use. He would strip and drop to his knees and rim and finger fuck me for a while before he stuck his cock in me. By that time I was relaxed enough to handle the big guy.
I would be bent over the edge of the bed and when he was ready he would lube me up and stick his big cock in me and bend over on top of me and fuck me for as long as he needed until he shot his load in me. Sometimes it took a while and I would just lay there and take it until he was done. Sometimes he would hold me down and start all over again. I never knew how many loads he would give me that day.
After he dumped his load he would get dressed and leave. We never said a word to each other. That lasted about two years and then suddenly he was just gone. It was so fucking hot! He did wear a wedding band but other than that I never saw his face. Who knows? It might be one of you!ReactReply - HA
Jul 3, 2021Spent an evening in the back room of a cruise bar last week bent over taking cock and loads for a couple of hours. Lost count of the number of dudes that fucked me but left with a leaking hole
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 20, 2021[quote]Spent an evening in the back room of a cruise bar last week bent over taking cock and loads for a couple of hours. Lost count of the number of dudes that fucked me but left with a leaking hole[/quote] When you lose count of the cocks and loads you know you had a fun time!ReactReply
- BODec 20, 2021
I love being bounded in a swing with my arms and legs in the air. Blinded, gaged and gangbanged bareback with endless cocks filling my ass!!!
ReactReply - HA
Dec 21, 2021You are right man. Leave with a leaking hole and wet seat of jeans lol. Love to also pig out in places like that with other bottoms.
ReactReply - BR
Dec 25, 2021I love having anon sex in the gym, streets at night, bathrooms and bars
ReactReply - AS
Jan 8, 2022I love anon. Before covid I'd host blindfolded and ass up in a hotel room with the door unlocked. Invite guys over to dump their loads in my hole. Best I got was 18 over about 8 hours. Can't wait to do it again.
ReactReply - FA
Feb 2, 2022I have thought about it, and fantasized about it a lot. I want to try it, but Im just uncertain I can get the nerve/balls to actually go through with going to an adult arcade, stripping, and putting a blindfold on with a sign letting people know they are free to use my holes to deposit their cum.
ReactReply - PE
Aug 23, 2022I would love to have that happen to me, except I want to be sucking a guy at the same time and have them both cum at the same time.
ReactReply - NA
Aug 24, 2022Oh hell yes! My first experience was probably 20 years ago in Atlanta. I was traveling for work, sitting in the hotel, bored and horny. I saw an interesting ad on craigslist. A couple of "straight" guys were getting together to watch some porn, drink beer have a circle jerk and maybe help each other out. I threw caution to the wind and answered the ad. Got directions to the house. Park out front, come around back to the basement door and come on in. I got there and knocked on the door. One doesn't just walk into someone's house in Georgia. Especially if there is any chance that you've gone to the wrong place. A guy, that I couldn't see, answered the door and let me in. The basement game room was dark, except for a candle. Just enough light so that you wouldn't trip over the furniture. There were three other guys sitting around nude, drinking beer and stroking. I couldn't really make out faces, but I could tell they were all in their 20's and 30's. The owner, I assume, offered me a beer as I was stripping down. I took the beer in one hand and his cock with my other. I knew that he liked it when he inhaled sharply, moaned and his already clubbed cock went rock hard. I now had the attention of the other guys. I continued to play with our host's cock. The guys gathered round when I started to suck him off. They were now playing with each other. You know, helping each other out. Our host didn't last more than a few minutes before unloading a huge load down my throat. I had three more, one after another. I was on my fourth when I felt someone fingering my hole from behind. Getting finger banged with a cock in my mouth really had me hard and dripping. The guy behind me started humping my ass crack. He had one arm wrapped around my chest and one hand stroking my cock. We were cheek to cheek when guy #4 started to fuck my mouth full of his spooge.
He whispered in my ear, "can I fuck your ass, I've always wanted to try that?" I answered by guiding his cock to my hole and pushing back. He wasn't a big guy, so he went in easy. He was clearly enjoying a first, and again, I had an audience. The guys around us were muttering "that's hot", "oh fuck". Someone else started to stroke my cock for me and I was thoroughly enjoying this. The guy behind me was getting close. Ragged breathing, rapid and erratic thrusting, grunting and the inevitable, Oh fuck, I'm cumming. He started to pull out, but I reached behind and pulled him back in, he filled my guts with what had to be the hardest orgasm this man had ever had. I wasn't far behind, blasting out my load all over the guy jacking my cock.
Never clearly saw their faces. Never exchanged names, and never met them again. But since then, I haven't been a stranger to bath houses, adult cinemas and glory holes. I've also hosted several times in my blacked-out hotel room.
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 24, 2022
Sounds like you had loads of fun!!
ReactReply - NU
Aug 29, 2022As a "top", it is very erotic and satisfying shooting my load deep inside a hole. Regardless of sex, race or age (18+), I love giving my seed to every hole!
ReactReply - NU
Aug 30, 2022I enjoy having anonymous guys dump loads me also doing need to see them to enjoy that cock deep in my ass an depositing load after load.
Been to bathhouse an had about 15 dump loads in me one guy came twice back to back(that one I saw he was Asian with nice thick cock).
Want to do it again nothing like multiple loads at the end of the night.ReactReply - BI
Aug 30, 2022Anon raw sex is the hottest. Knowing that a complete stranger puts his bare cock inside you and cums inside you is the most incredible feeling in the world. I have taken hundreds and hundreds, probably thousands of loads in me from guys I did not know and in many cases never saw. Hundreds at bathhouses and saunas, plus late night bareback anon fucks at the beach, hotel room fucks with my door left open and strangers walking in to fuck me, in my car on the street, in guys' trucks, at nude resorts, at my house with the door left unlocked and guys walking in to unload in me, glory holes where I bend over and take it from behind, meeting guys outside in their backyards with their wives or boyfriends asleep inside, once in a McDonald's toilet, once in a hospital restroom. Almost any place you can think of I have taken a raw cock and load. Never knew their names. Just the incredible feeling of having their bare cock and hot load inside me. Such a rush.
ReactReply - MEMemberSep 9, 2022
A few years ago, I spent a short period without sex. One day I was horny as hell and ran an ad on the old CL Men Looking for Men. My ad said, "I'm blindfolded, bent over the bed naked, come into my unlocked apartment door and fuck me and leave". I had 3 guys come in and fuck me one after the other that day. I ran the ad several times after that and had a regular buddy for a while. Don't know why he stopped contacting me. I loved this! Anyone interested now? :)
ReactReply

