New to this. Anybody want sex in Devon on the beach?
Replies
- OV
Aug 27, 2020Oh my yes! Wish we didnt have all that water between us, Id love to play with the two of you!
ReactReply - GR
Aug 27, 2020MMmm. Wish I was still there. Periodically I fly over to visit friends down in Plymouth but have not been able to go back for the last couple of years. I love Acorns and a few of the other places. But at least we can keep in touch on this website.
ReactReply - SH
Mar 20, 2022If its a blue sky day am I likely to see anyone else at Wadham Rocks in later March? Forecast looking good for week ahead!
ReactReply - SH
Mar 24, 2022Just to say I went and had a wonderful sunny edging session - eventually exploded and filled my cupped hand
First time ever in March!ReactReply - JAMay 16, 2023
Love too. Love beach fucking and you look very sexy. Occasionally at slapton sands or wadham rocks. Hope you have lots of fun
Jx
ReactReply - JAMay 16, 2023
Love too. Love beach fucking and you look very sexy. Occasionally at slapton sands or wadham rocks. Hope you have lots of fun
Jx
ReactReply

