RU
RunningBare1

Discussion

Never spit

Posted Sep 10, 2012

Replies2
RU
RunningBare1
RunningBare1Original Poster
Sep 10, 2012
When I am sucking a cock I will always swallow the sperm . It taste good to me. even if you ate sometime not so good and it is not as good to taste. 95 % of the time the sperm has not been with a fowl taste.  If I am screwing a woman , just after I am done I will get my tong down there and lick her out. Yes I try to lick out my own sperm .  Although I like it better right from a mans cock.


ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • CU
    curioussenior
    Jan 29, 2013

    I have alway prefered licking up my precum but as I get older I find myself licking up my own cum.  My wife likes it when I dump my load in her pussy I get down and lick her clean and then I share it with  her.  She loves that

    ReactReply
  • CH
    chatterdj
    Jul 10, 2013
    When I suck cock I want the reward of cum down my throat.
    ReactReply