RI
RickMicheals

Discussion

A few videos of me frottaging with another guy.

Posted May 10, 2018

Replies44
RI
RickMicheals
RickMichealsOriginal Poster
May 10, 2018

I don't know how this will work out but I have clipped 3 frottage scenes of myself and another guy. I clipped these scenes from larger videos that I took of our activities. One video was taken in the shower. There isn't much frottage going on in this one.The other two both have cum shots in them. In the longest one, I cum on the guy's cock while he is jacking us and then I start stroking him until he cums, too. It was like churning butter. I used my cum to lube his cock. It was messy, but I cleaned him up very nicely by licking his cock and his stomach clean. I would have liked to show you that scene as well but my face would be exposed. These are very slow to upload. I hope that this works out and that you enjoy them. I am going to upload them one at a time.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SP
    Sportsdude
    Feb 6, 2019

    OMG WOW. Definitely got me raging hard. Love the cum shots, especially the third vid. I hope you licked up all the cum so it didn't go to waste. While watching, i got sooo much pre cum it was running down my cock onto my balls. I just had to swipe it with my finger to eat it all up. Soooo tasty. Thanks for the vids.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Feb 6, 2019

    So incredibly hot. I'd love to do that with you.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    mature069
    Feb 8, 2019

    Fantastic, very hot nice cock and great cum shots yummy. Got me hard.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 13, 2019

    Great videos man - anyone in/near Auburn, AL interested in frotting please let me know - Thanks!

    ReactReply
  • OM
    ommyfirst
    Apr 22, 2019

    Wow so hot I had great cum watching you both cum

    ReactReply
  • SH
    shortward
    Apr 22, 2019

    Rubbing dicks and frotting other naked men is a total joy!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist351
    Apr 22, 2019

    Wow great videos :-). Very sexy to watch and I loved seeing the cum shots in the last two:-). A couple of impressive looking cocks there too.. got me hard and masturbating as well whilst watching. Thankyou :-)!

    ReactReply
  • BE
    bechbar11c6
    Jun 1, 2019

    Such great videos!! Defiantly did the job for me! I feel better now ;-)

    ReactReply
  • BE
    bechbar11c6
    Jun 1, 2019

    Such great videos!! Defiantly did the job for me! I feel better now ;-)

    ReactReply
  • HU
    hungsyorks
    Jun 25, 2019

    Love the cumm together sequences. A little more body contact as well perhaps, look like sexy bods!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 23, 2019

    That worked very well. I enjoyed looking at them. When are we going to make one?

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Oct 6, 2024

    I love holding a cock in each hand and rubbing them together

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Oct 6, 2024

    I love holding a cock in each hand and rubbing them together

    ReactReply
  • OZ
    OzzyChris
    Apr 22, 2025

    Great videos

    ReactReply
  • AM
    ammoguy
    Apr 22, 2025

    Fuck I just found your frottage videos. Most excellent. I really loved the last one with all the fucking cum.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Oct 3, 2025

    hot videos!
    I've only been frotted once before, absolutely loved it. I came first then he came over me.

    ReactReply
  • OZ
    OzzyChris
    Oct 24, 2025

    Great videos. I got the phone out this week. I posted in the media tab and hope you enjoy.

    ReactReply
  • AM
    ammoguy
    Oct 25, 2025

    Those are hot fucking videos. I love doing that stuff.

    ReactReply
  • PE
    penderguy
    Oct 25, 2025

    Very hot. Got me so hard

    ReactReply
  • OP
    Openfun1
    Nov 3, 2025

    Very enjoyable!

    ReactReply