OL
Ollygrumps

Discussion

Bouncing tits

Posted Apr 27, 2020

Replies5
OL
Ollygrumps
OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
Apr 27, 2020

It's good to see a woman running, skipping or just moving without a bra. Her tits have a fascinating movement all of their own! Ideally she's nude or topless but the movement shows through a blouse.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FA
    FarmBoy28
    Apr 27, 2020

    I hear you Ollie. My back neighbor was out in her back yard yesterday doing some exercises. Im sure she had on a sports bra or something, but she was still ample enough to have some bounce to her.
    My wife is also endowed in the breasts, and on the few times we do have sex each year, watching her breasts bounce with our motion is quite enjoyable. Ive tried to convince my wife that with the shelter in place order we are under, and with her medical condition she shouldnt leave the house, so she doesnt need to wear a bra every day. Her best reply so far is that while she does hate wearing them, they do provide some support and help to reduce her back aches.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    Jul 18, 2020

    Naked is always good. But I prefer to see them in a sports bra. The visual of titties bouncing with pointy nipples and the clevage that makes that circle is sexy tease.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    Jul 18, 2020

    Naked is always good. But I prefer to see them in a sports bra. The visual of titties bouncing with pointy nipples and the clevage that makes that circle is sexy tease.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    steveuknudist
    Sep 17, 2020

    Nothing better than a nice pair of bouncing tits up and down It really turns me on. I went to a wet T shirt contest a few years ago and the girls
    tits under the tops were a real turn on, some of them removed their tops and I got an instant boner as their exposed tits soaked with water were
    moving side to side and up and down Bliss

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 25, 2024

    I don't have a link to the original handy, but you may like this one of Liz Hurley distracting Billy Connolly:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s96LjBnWYY

    ReactReply