WA
wajahata

Discussion

CFNM in Public

Posted Nov 20, 2023

Replies47
WA
wajahata
wajahataOriginal Poster
Nov 20, 2023

I have always had this fantasy of exposing myself to fully clothed women! I have yet to realise it!

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PL
    [quote]I wonder if some people like the idea of clothing-optional even if they are not quite brave enough to participate, especially the women. Perhaps they like the view, but do that also feel more secure if the men in the vicinity are prepared to be more vulnerable themselves?[/quote] The clothing optional beach that I went to was a crowded city beach where people could get to using public transportation. The problem was that there were a lot of male gawkers. The few women who did go nude or partially nude would definitely have needed to be brave. I don't know it they would have felt more secure just because a man was nude. They probably didn't realize how vulnerable a man might feel in that situation. I certainly. felt vulnerable. That was part of the fun for me. One time, I got to chat with three young ladies who had their swimsuits on. I deliberately wore my swimsuit when I approached them so as to make them feel more at ease. They let me sit next to them on my towel. One girl told me that they had gone there on the spur of the moment and out of curiosity. Actually, she had convinced the other two. I think each one of them had different motivations for being there. The girl whose idea it was to go there told me that she had a boyfriend. She said that she didn't tell him what kind of beach they were going to. Maybe she kept her clothes on because she was concerned that her boyfriend might get angry if he found out. I think a big factor though was that they didn't want to be approached by a gawker or worse. After sunbathing for a while, I asked the girls if it would be okay if I took my swimsuit off. The one girl said, "Okay. Go ahead". I'm not so sure what the other girls thought about that. I felt so excited and vulnerable. What would the girls think if I got an erection? I immediately got this big hard-on. I think one of the girls was a bit shocked, but no one said anything about it. Of course, my erection soon subsided. For most of the time after that, my cock remained in its relaxed state. The girls could now see how small I was.
    ReactReply
  • CP
    Cpriebe
    Oct 3, 2025

    Years ago I was buying clothes in a women's store. The owner got to know me during the several visits. At one point she had given up on getting another color or size . She had my size down by then. So she would just go to the rack and hand me clothes with the door open to the retail section. I am not sure if anyone noticed a man in the nude trying clothes on or not. I did not mind , or perhaps notice. I loved one ivy design lingerie piece but it was gone by the next time I visited.
    I do believe she and friends enjoyed the experience. I got a pair of heels she couldn't sell) out of it.

    I miss that store. The entire strip mall was leveled.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Oct 4, 2025
    That is a very hot story! You must have been very excited to go nude in front of your girlfriend's mother. I don't think I could have done that. LOL[/quote] Thanks, she was a lovely lady. That was the first time she saw me naked. My lady friend didn't mind and her mother certainly didn't. While i was a little nervous and aroused of course, my lady stripped first and i wasn't going to let the opportunity slip! So after checking her mother was ok that i was going to strip, she was very keen, i was pretty cool with it. Later my friend went to check on supper and left us to chat. Her mum thanked me for making her day lol. There was another time she stayed over. I was a hot day so i told her i was going to sunbathe naked. She stayed indoors to give me privacy. When i went in to fix a drink, I'd dressed, she said she wanted to come outside and see me lol. I told her it was fine with me.
    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]That is a very hot story! You must have been very excited to go nude in front of your girlfriend's mother. I don't think I could have done that. LOL Thanks, she was a lovely lady. That was the first time she saw me naked. My lady friend didn't mind and her mother certainly didn't. While i was a little nervous and aroused of course, my lady stripped first and i wasn't going to let the opportunity slip! So after checking her mother was ok that i was going to strip, she was very keen, i was pretty cool with it. Later my friend went to check on supper and left us to chat. Her mum thanked me for making her day lol. There was another time she stayed over. I was a hot day so i told her i was going to sunbathe naked. She stayed indoors to give me privacy. When i went in to fix a drink, I'd dressed, she said she wanted to come outside and see me lol. I told her it was fine with me.[/quote] I think your girlfriend put you in a spot when she asked you to go into the hot tub knowing that you would be naked in front of her mother. Do you think she deliberately wanted to embarrass you? Did you get an erection or were you able to avoid that? Concerning the time when you sunbathed naked, it's understandable why the mother stayed indoors. Too bad she didn't say something sooner to you about coming outside. That could have been a very interesting CFNM story.
    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]That is a very hot story! You must have been very excited to go nude in front of your girlfriend's mother. I don't think I could have done that. LOL Thanks, she was a lovely lady. That was the first time she saw me naked. My lady friend didn't mind and her mother certainly didn't. While i was a little nervous and aroused of course, my lady stripped first and i wasn't going to let the opportunity slip! So after checking her mother was ok that i was going to strip, she was very keen, i was pretty cool with it. Later my friend went to check on supper and left us to chat. Her mum thanked me for making her day lol. There was another time she stayed over. I was a hot day so i told her i was going to sunbathe naked. She stayed indoors to give me privacy. When i went in to fix a drink, I'd dressed, she said she wanted to come outside and see me lol. I told her it was fine with me.[/quote] I think your girlfriend put you in a spot when she asked you to go into the hot tub knowing that you would be naked in front of her mother. Do you think she deliberately wanted to embarrass you? Did you get an erection or were you able to avoid that? Concerning the time when you sunbathed naked, it's understandable why the mother stayed indoors. Too bad she didn't say something sooner to you about coming outside. That could have been a very interesting CFNM story.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 31, 2025

    I have had the fun of being the only person naked in a large group. (parties, gatherings and one cloting optional park where I was naked talking to a tourist group clothed.) I LOVE IT! It is so errotic to be the only one naked and being looked up and down. It is very exciting and leads to lots of fun.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Jan 23, 2026
    [quote]I really love the sexual tension of CFNM meetings. Preferably with 40+ ladies who are not offended by male nudity, as the vulnerable part must be the man...[/quote] I, too, feel that it is better when the sexual tension and vulnerability are on the man. I had a few experiences when I was in my mid-twenties at a clothing optional beach where I was completely nude in front of women who had their swimsuits on. Unfortunately, there were a number of males who were gawkers. They might sit close to a woman just to stare. As a result, there were very few women who went nude. The few that did were usually with their husbands or boyfriends. Most of the women would be in groups of two or three. If I was lucky, they might let me sit near them and chat. The fact that the women were in groups of two or three and modestly dressed while I was completely naked magnified my own feelings of exposure and vulnerability. The women were complete strangers. Both the anonymity and the close physical proximity also added to my excitement. A few times, I got an erection in front of them. I would let it happen when we had taken a break from the talking and were quietly concentrating on sunbathing. I didn't bother to turn onto my stomach to hide my erection. I wanted them to see me.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 24, 2026

    That sounds like a wonderful experience, PC.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jan 24, 2026
    Concerning the time when you sunbathed naked, it's understandable why the mother stayed indoors. Too bad she didn't say something sooner to you about coming outside. That could have been a very interesting CFNM story.[/quote] She did come outside after I made the drinks. She'd seen me nude before obviously and I knew my girlfriend at the time was ok with that. She sat maybe 20 feet away in the shade. I pulled off my shorts and settled back in the sunshine with my book. I went to check on her later, made another drink staying nude as I did. She loved it. We went to the pub later and she thanked me for making her day, again.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jan 24, 2026

    It had been a thing to do a life art class as the model.
    I got in touch with a local art lecturer and he set up a trial for me.
    I arrived nervous but excited too.
    The lecturer introduced me to his wife and showed me round, his studio was off to the side of his house.
    He suggested I undressed in the spare bedroom and asked if I needed a robe. I thought I would be seen nude so I didn't see the point. He left me to prepare then come through.
    I stripped and wandered to the studio have to go via the kitchen where his wife was. There was a small group of ladies in their 60's-70's .
    They greeted me with smiles and handshakes the the lecturer showed me the poses he wanted.
    Between poses I asked if I could view their work grateful I'd declined the robe as I could remain nude the whole time, they where happy to let me mingle amongst them.
    During one pose an attractive Dutch lady caught my eye winking at me. God I was great a stirring. I was desperately trying to think of something to distract me as the erection grew harder. Thankfully it faded pretty quickly.
    As the evening drew to a close the wife brought out wine and we all chatted, me still naked. I stayed that way for as long as I thought was acceptable.
    The ladies each thanked me with kisses , the Dutch lady naughtily slapping my bum gently as she mentioned she had enjoyed my erection. The lecturer asked me to come again. Also he was arranging a promotional street exhibition in a city close and asked if I was willing to model for it. Of course I was! Unfortunately covid scuppered the plans.
    After spending a 2-3 hours naked with these lovely ladies it was time to dress and leave.
    It was incredibly erotic and something I would love to do again.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Jan 24, 2026
    [quote]It had been a thing to do a life art class as the model...There was a small group of ladies in their 60's-70's [/quote] That is one of my favorite fantasies: To be a nude model in front of a group of women at an art class. My fantasy is that they are young college students. I wish I would have had the courage to do that when I was in college. The problem is that I would probably have been so horny that I couldn't have avoided getting an erection in front of them. Getting an erection while modelling is usually frowned upon. If that were to happen, the instructor could tell a model not to return. I think that male models probably try to avoid eye contact with the artists for that reason. Eye contact or a mischievous smile by a woman art student could trigger an erection. I think that if an instructor were to advise a male model not to be too concerned about getting an erection and that it is only normal human physiology for that to happen, then a model would be more relaxed about the situation.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jan 25, 2026

    Fortunately mine was a private trial and I got the erection under control pretty quickly. It was something I was concerned about in this situation because I wanted to make a good impression and certainly not to offend anyone.
    The lady's cheeky smile and wink certainly didn't help which we laughed about later.
    That artist retired post covid so I'm on the look out for someone new.
    I'd certainly recommend anyone doing this.

    ReactReply
  • RI

    Hi, I'm from the northwest england.

    I use to volunteer as a intimate waxing model in Manchester.
    You got used to the pain and 1 in 6 would be a man. Teacher was a lady.

    One time when the teacher was doing something else, a student was putting after care oil on. Almost like a hand job until the teacher turned around and stopped her.
    I never got asked to do any private work with any off the students, but lets face it CFNM isn't about that.

    I went self employed and had to stop doing it.
    So just beaches for now

    ReactReply
  • SH
    Shiny00s
    Jun 1, 2026

    I would love to have a CFNM experience! The closest Ive had was when I went to Blacks Beach and was walking along the beach, hoping to get a few pictures taken of me that I could post on here or the TN site. I came across a couple of young ladies, in bikinis (one was topless). I asked if they wouldnt mind taking my pic and one immediately responded and jumped up to take my pic. I should asked if I could get a pic with her and have her friend take the pic. Ill have to do that next time!

    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]I would love to have a CFNM experience! The closest Ive had was when I went to Blacks Beach and was walking along the beach, hoping to get a few pictures taken of me that I could post on here or the TN site. I came across a couple of young ladies, in bikinis (one was topless). I asked if they wouldnt mind taking my pic and one immediately responded and jumped up to take my pic. I should asked if I could get a pic with her and have her friend take the pic. Ill have to do that next time![/quote] It appears that you had a lovely CFNM experience at Black's Beach. Years ago, I visited Black's Beach and had a few experiences similar to yours. Interesting how the young ladies tend to be in groups of 2 or 3 (unless they are with a boyfriend). One of my favorite things was when a group of girls who had their swimsuits on would allow me to sit on my towel and chat with them even though I was nude. I found it very exciting knowing that they could see every inch of my body. I could see quite a bit of their bodies too, but not everything. It was very difficult for me under those circumstances not to get an erection.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    Jun 4, 2026

    I've also had a couple of interactions with bikini-clad girls at nude beaches. One time at Gunnison and another at Mazo.

    They always seem to be college students/friends that are not there to partake; but rather to "check out the cocks."
    It was always the girls interacting with me as I walked past them; or sitting by me. And I could see their eyes darting from my face to my cock. And I always wonder: "Would you be so brazen if you were naked too!?"

    Cute younger girls "checking me out" doesn't bother me. I find it flattering actually lol! So I've let them get a good look. Maybe it just brings out the exhibitionist in me.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]I've also had a couple of interactions with bikini-clad girls at nude beaches. One time at Gunnison and another at Mazo. They always seem to be college students/friends that are not there to partake; but rather to "check out the cocks." It was always the girls interacting with me as I walked past them; or sitting by me. And I could see their eyes darting from my face to my cock. And I always wonder: "Would you be so brazen if you were naked too!?" Cute younger girls "checking me out" doesn't bother me. I find it flattering actually lol! So I've let them get a good look. Maybe it just brings out the exhibitionist in me.[/quote] Unless you are talking with the women who are wearing swimsuits at a nude or clothing optional beach, I don't see how you can know that they are there to "check out the cocks". I remember talking with 3 girls at the clothing optional beach that I used to frequent. They were wearing swimsuits while I was nude. One of the girls told me that she had talked the other two into going with her. Her two friends may or may not have been interested in checking out the cocks. Some women may just enjoy the freedom of a nude or clothing optional beach while not being nude themselves. You wrote that you "could see their eyes darting from my face to my cock." In that case, maybe they were checking you out. But to ask yourself if they would be so brazen if they were naked too isn't being fair. Women are more vulnerable than men. They don't want to be assaulted or gawked at. Unfortunately, not every man is a gentleman. It also isn't unusual to see a man who is nude with a woman who is wearing a swimsuit. It could be husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend. My inclination is to think that the woman is there because her partner enjoys the experience. But, again, I can't know that for sure.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    Jun 5, 2026
    [quote]Unless you are talking with the women who are wearing swimsuits at a nude or clothing optional beach, I don't see how you can know that they are there to "check out the cocks". [/quote] At Gunnison, they were literally walking up and down the beach gawking and giggling. Kinda obvious what they were doing. Some people think voyeurism is strictly a male activity. Not in my experience at nude beaches. At Mazo the girl broke away from her group to sit next to me and start a conversation. I could be wrong but it appeared it was on a dare from her friends. I decided to let her have her fun because it was harmless to me. Mazo is done now as a nude beach; but back then it was "infamous" for non-nudists purposely invading the beach with no interest in joining. They were often confronted by the "regulars." But I've also seen where one girl was topless or nude but not her friends. That is clearly a different scenario where the unclad girl had probably been there before, and convinced her friends to accompany her; and not out of prurient interest. In one case two of her friends went topless and the third went nude too. It was simply about introducing her friends to nudism. You can kinda tell from the behavior.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jun 5, 2026

    I'm yet to encounter a gaggle of girls intent on checking me out (presumably something that might happen at the US Spring Break or for Schoolies Week in Australia), but it wouldn't bother me if they were only interested in checking things ("things") out. I would likely quietly be flattered if it happened.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]At Gunnison, they were literally walking up and down the beach gawking and giggling. Kinda obvious what they were doing. Some people think voyeurism is strictly a male activity. Not in my experience at nude beaches...At Mazo the girl broke away from her group to sit next to me and start a conversation. I could be wrong but it appeared it was on a dare from her friends. I decided to let her have her fun because it was harmless to me. You can kinda tell from the behavior.[/quote] You make very good points that women can be voyeurs too and that you can tell from their behavior. When you were at Gunnison, you saw girls "gawking and giggling" at the naked guys. That's about as obvious as one can be. They were having fun. I rarely saw that at the nude beaches that I went to. I would have loved it if a girl broke away from her group to sit next to me and chat like that girl at Mazo did. I am assuming that she and her friends were clothed while you were nude (CFNM). As Sunnyside Steve said, "I would likely quietly be flattered if it happened." If I thought that she had done that on a dare from her friends, that would probably have gotten me more excited than I would have been otherwise. I would have wanted to "let her have her fun" by letting myself get an erection that she could see. That would have given her something to talk with her girlfriends about.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    Jun 5, 2026
    [quote]I am assuming that she and her friends were clothed while you were nude (CFNM). As Sunnyside Steve said, "I would likely quietly be flattered if it happened." [/quote] Yeap they were all wearing bathing suits. She was actually wearing a bathing top and jean shorts. And at first when she walked straight towards me, I thought I was being pranked. And when she said: "I just wanted to introduce myself"; then I knew for sure I was being pranked! Pretty young girls approaching middle-aged men is not really a thing lol! And I totally found it flattering that she picked ME for her dare lol! So I "played the game" with her. It's just one of those situations where a CFNM situation can actually be fun.
    ReactReply
  • PL
    [quote]they were all wearing bathing suits. She was actually wearing a bathing top and jean shorts. And at first when she walked straight towards me, I thought I was being pranked. And when she said: "I just wanted to introduce myself"; then I knew for sure I was being pranked! Pretty young girls approaching middle-aged men is not really a thing lol! And I totally found it flattering that she picked ME for her dare lol! So I "played the game" with her...It's just one of those situations where a CFNM situation can actually be fun.[/quote] How long did she sit next to you? Do you remember what you talked about? Did you give her a nice view? Thanks for explaining all of that. I agree that her girlfriends must have dared her to approach you. No wonder you felt flattered that she chose you for the "prank". Why couldn't that have happened to me when I was at a nude beach? LOL.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    Jun 7, 2026
    [quote]How long did she sit next to you? Do you remember what you talked about? Did you give her a nice view?[/quote] It was mere minutes. She introduced herself, shook my hand (which was a bit weird, but probably part of the dare) and just told me she was with a bunch of friends. I forgot what I said; I was understandably caught off guard lol! It was just small talk before she said she needed to get back to her friends. I wondered why I was specifically "selected" though. It might have been because I was laying by myself, seemingly harmless. At the time I was heavy into bodybuilding, which could be another reason why I stood out (although that might just be wishful thinking lol!) But regardless of the reason why, I was flattered; which is why I decided to deliberately face her in all my naked glory lol!
    ReactReply