OL
Ollygrumps

Discussion

Dining

Posted Jan 22, 2017

Replies14
OL
Ollygrumps
OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
Jan 22, 2017

Have you found how the dress code varies in resort restaurants? Some insist that diners are clothed whilst others allow nudity. My friends and I always prefer dining nude and will do when we can. When staying at Cap d'Agde we soon found the places we could dine nude. By choosing them we stayed naked a genuine 24/7 throughout or holiday. The same applied in Vera Playa. At Charco Del Palo the choice is limited but we soon learnt to shun the ones requiring clothing. The same applies to the many other resorts where we have stayed. At Sablier we were cheered by the staff for dining naked (well in body paint). And in almost every case we find we are the ONLY ones dining naked. I just don't understand why nudists who are happily naked during the day feel they have to cover up for dinner. There are a few places where we have been told to cover. Are we embarrassing the other diners? It can't be for hygiene as the flimsiest of wraps suffices. They might (just) cover but they do not contain anything.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Jan 31, 2017

    In a CO or nude venue one should be allowed to dine in whatever attire or lack of that they like. If I go to a place to be nude, then I want to be nude as long as possible while there. So I would tend to patronize the restaurants that allow total nudity while dining, rather than having to get dressed for eating my meal. I wonder what the thinking/reason for requiring clothing to eat in those places. I can consume food just as good if not better while nude than I can clothed. No need to loosen a belt when getting close to a full belly.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
    Jun 28, 2017

    I went to a BN holiday in Rhodes. The hotel rules were that we had to be naked everywhere in the establishment. Then we were told we had to cover up for dinner. The BN group was seated separately. As soon as I sat down I removed my wrap and sat naked. I was happy to see other men follow my example on following nights. Here I am with two of the waitresses just after dinner.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
    Sep 26, 2017

    I'm spending New Year in a nude resort in the Canaries. I spent last Christmas there too. We were told we could be naked anywhere in the resort and were nude when dining on the first night. But on the second night there was a complaint and we were told to cover "IT" up. I did this night after night with a range of mini skirts and wraps -some see-through. This caused some amusement from those who had seen us naked on the first night. Well I've got myself a full set of see-through miniskirts for the New Year - just in case.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Sep 27, 2017
    [quote] We were told we could be naked anywhere in the resort and were nude when dining on the first night. But on the second night there was a complaint and we were told to cover "IT" up. I did this night after night with a range of mini skirts and wraps -some see-through. This caused some amusement from those who had seen us naked on the first night. Well I've got myself a full set of see-through miniskirts for the New Year - just in case.[/quote] This time be sure to bring a roll of cellophane wrap so you can "cover it" with that. Then just use a layer or two around "it", and you have fulfilled the obligation to cover it, without obstructing the view.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 29, 2017
    Two places where I have never had problems naked dining are Euronat and La Jenny in France.
    Although I have dined naked at CHM Montalivet, I have usually worn one of my flimsy wraps.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 27, 2018
    [quote]I'm spending New Year in a nude resort in the Canaries. I spent last Christmas there too. We were told we could be naked anywhere in the resort and were nude when dining on the first night. But on the second night there was a complaint and we were told to cover "IT" up. I did this night after night with a range of mini skirts and wraps -some see-through. This caused some amusement from those who had seen us naked on the first night. Well I've got myself a full set of see-through miniskirts for the New Year - just in case.[/quote] The pictures look like Magnolias Natura, I understood that nudity is permitted throughout the establishment 24/7 so this surprises me. I assume you were the only one naked. Recently stayed at Petit Natura where nudity is acceptable 24/7 but where they do not provide an evening meal so one needs to self cater, do without or dress and find a restaurant. We did lunch late on one day and were naked for about 36 hours but on the other six days we chose to explore the local restaurants. However my biggest surprise was going down to breakfast on the first morning and finding everybody else totally dressed. On other mornings there were more people naked but my wife was usually the only naked lady. Indeed a few couples seemed to undress only to use the sunbeds.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
    Dec 3, 2018

    The picturtes are from various resorts where we've been the only ones naked. The place we were told to cover IT up was Gran Hotel Natura in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. It has since closed. I have found that this has happened to a few places - closing after telling patrons to cover up. The two may not be related.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Dec 5, 2018
    I have sometimes been the only one nude when dining at both CHM and Euronat.
    The picture below is the only one I have of this - taken the first time I dined naked at CHM.
    ReactReply
  • HE
    hedocouple
    Jan 8, 2019

    please include us-we have other hot couples to attend as well

    ReactReply
  • OC
    oceanlovers
    Jan 8, 2019

    We definitely will include you on our and friends list!!1

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hedocouple
    Jan 8, 2019

    Thxs we have 4 sexy couples who just want to mingle as friends-thxs

    ReactReply
  • CT
    ctmike
    Jan 8, 2019

    wish I was there :)

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Jan 9, 2019
    [quote] Wearing nothing else except my high heels I walked into the middle of the room of clothed guests and wished everyone a Happy New Nude Year. The other part was that the loser had to stay naked the rest of the night. I met a lot of touchy, feely people that night and soon I wasn't the only one nude!! Annie[/quote] It sounds like you weren't the loser at all but rather the FIRST winner.
    ReactReply
  • LO
    LowerCape
    Jan 13, 2019

    Great wat to start the new year...or anytime!

    ReactReply