QU
Quokka

Discussion

erection

Posted Apr 8, 2020

Replies10
QU
Quokka
QuokkaOriginal Poster
Apr 8, 2020

Hi I enjoy guys looking at my nude body especially when I have an erection.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LO
    louishk1980
    Apr 10, 2020

    Cool.. Show us here

    ReactReply
  • HA
    harleyhdrdr_694u
    Apr 14, 2020

    I love boners!

    ReactReply
  • CR
    croydonscot
    Apr 14, 2020

    Saw the pics with an erection on your profile , very nice indeed

    ReactReply
  • CR
    croydonscot
    Apr 14, 2020

    Don't we all

    ReactReply
  • BI
    billiebear
    Apr 14, 2020

    Same here, Lets me know i'm still virile....Billy
    Fun to show n tell as well-lol

    ReactReply
  • HE
    hereisjohnnyboy
    Nov 18, 2020

    I love showing off my boner in public.

    ReactReply
  • BR
    brumandy
    Nov 18, 2020

    It's a nice one to show off hereisjohnnyboy ;-)

    ReactReply
  • BR
    brumandy
    Nov 18, 2020

    It's a big boner snafu70. Who wouldn't want to take pics of it :-)

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Jan 1, 2021
    [quote]I love looking at guys. Flaccid or hard, doesn't matter. Hard, does however, add a certain excitability.[/quote] agree 100%
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Oct 11, 2022
    [quote]Hi I enjoy guys looking at my nude body especially when I have an erection.[/quote] Love seeing erections. I love when guys show me deliberately and openly so I can stare freely and admire. I love the certainty he knows that I am sharing my admiring with him to keep him hard. Feeling eyes on your penis this way is incredible.
    ReactReply