Just wanted to share (one) of my favorite roleplays!
I loooove being a sexxxy schoolgirl who doesn't know how hot she is..... innocent to the core!
xo,
amy
Replies
- MEMemberOct 31, 2014[quote]Hi, I'm new to the group!
Just wanted to share (one) of my favorite roleplays!
I loooove being a sexxxy schoolgirl who doesn't know how hot she is..... innocent to the core!
xo,
amy
[/quote]Hmm hmm . . . I'd sure love to be your naked santa "roleplay" some Christmas season ;-) I grew up in the bay area, born in Vallejo, raised in Benicia. I take it those are still out there? . . . smilin' . . . stay sweet! jyReactReply - BA
bayareasub83aOriginal PosterNov 3, 2014[quote]Do you look something like this?
[/quote]I added three pics of me dressed as a schoolgirl.... (assuming the uploaded.... it SAYS it uploaded..... maybe it just takes a while for it to show in the PICTURES area?)
Hope you like!!!!
I'd be proud to be the "cover girl"
xo,
amyReactReply - RI
Nov 3, 2014Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.
ReactReply - BA
bayareasub83aOriginal PosterNov 4, 2014[quote]Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.[/quote]Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it and that it worked out! I'm proud to be the cover model! :)
xoxoxoxo,
amyReactReply - MEMemberNov 4, 2014
Very good! We have a bonified "schoolgirl" as our group main photo! Good work group admin! You rook marvelous Amy! ;-)
ReactReply - RI
Nov 5, 2014Since I no longer teach, I would love to teach a "naughty" girl like you, Amy.
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 11, 2014[quote][quote]Thanks, BayAreaSub, I appreciate you uploading your schoolgirl pics and also for letting me use one for the main pic for this group. You are so sexy.[/quote]Awwww, thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it and that it worked out! I'm proud to be the cover model! :)
xoxoxoxo,
amy
[/quote]Great photo of you Amy. You are too sexy!I'd find a reason to keep you after school if I was the teacher ;)ReactReply - BA
bayareasub83aOriginal PosterNov 21, 2014[quote]I imagine that you would be a hot cheerleader too.[/quote]I can be a cheerleader!ReactReply - OLNov 23, 2014
Wish I had you in my class, BayArea! I'd have to keep you after class for some extra curricular lessons!
ReactReply - RI
Nov 23, 2014Wow, Amy! You have sturred a lot of interest. Apparently, others like your pics as much as I do.
ReactReply - BA
bayareasub83aOriginal PosterDec 23, 2021[quote]I love it wish we had some like you in Oklahoma[/quote] I've never been to Oklahoma. Maybe I should cum see you? xoxoReactReply - WI
Jan 21, 2022Hello sexy. You would make a great naughty school girl. You are so sexy and pretty. I know you love to be naughty too.
ReactReply

