LU
Luv2bnudeftl

Discussion

I will be posting this sign when at the nude beach. Does that make me an exhibitionist?

Posted Dec 4, 2022

Replies2
LU
Luv2bnudeftl
Luv2bnudeftlOriginal Poster
Dec 4, 2022

Most likely I will be at Blind Creek Beach on Thursday 12/5 trying to get as many people as possible to take pics of me nude. I love being photographed nude by people I don't know. I will have the sign by my towel, and when I walk the beach will carry the sign with me.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BU
    bubbabubba
    Dec 5, 2022
    [quote]Most likely I will be at Blind Creek Beach trying to get as many people as possible to take pics of me nude. I love being photographed nude by people I don't know[/quote] Great idea. Can lead to some interesting interactions to post a make photo sign
    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luv2bnudeftl
    Luv2bnudeftlOriginal Poster
    Dec 6, 2022

    Generally, the little guy down there does not get hard unless someone is taking close ups of it. On a few occasions people would take the close ups after the full frontal pics. After I got hard they asked if they could do a few full frontals with me hard to which I answered yes, please do.

    ReactReply