NU
Nudistpig

Discussion

Learning to love my penis

Posted Aug 10, 2018

Replies1
NU
Nudistpig
NudistpigOriginal Poster
Aug 10, 2018

I was born loving my penis it's always been the center of my existence and it's opened me up to all the other glorious penises in the world. BUT.

I had a very bad experience after a BDSM control based relationship where I gave control of my erections and orgasm to my top. I needed him to have any pleasure. He of course stopped sex with me entirely.

By starting regular masturbation and ritually telling myself that I love my penis I began to reclaim my control over him and soon his guidance was once again my joy to have.

I'm still masturbating a lot... frankly I have rediscovered the sacred ritual of masturbating penis and it's so fulfilling. I fall deeper in love with my penis every time I love him with my stroke. I'm so proud to have a penis.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    Nudistpig
    NudistpigOriginal Poster
    Nov 15, 2018
    [quote]Yes, I love my penis too. Ever since I discovered that it got hard and could give me amazing feelings when I stroked it, I have loved playing with it and showing it off. It became even better when I discovered that I could slide my erect penis into a guy's tight ass hole and fuck him until I shot my spunk into him. I had already found out that I could get pleasure from a guy using his lips to roll my foreskin back and deep throat my 7". I like showing off my erect penis to others, at parties, the sauna or outdoors. I take pics of my penis and post them on dozens of websites, and get a kick when guys tell me they love my cock.[/quote] Mmm, I enjoy pleasuring a man's penis with my ass and mouth, and yes, I also love that cock of yours. it's quite hot.
    ReactReply