PL

Discussion

Men Who Have Sex with Other Men's Wives

Posted Jul 8, 2026

Replies12
PL
playfulcouple2022Original Poster
Jul 8, 2026

Have you ever had sex with another man's wife? Did the husband know about it? Did he encourage you to do it?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • EX
    explorer3
    Jul 8, 2026

    Yes, yes and yes

    ReactReply
  • PL
    playfulcouple2022Original Poster
    Jul 8, 2026

    We need more details. Why would a husband allow another man to have sex with his wife?

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jul 10, 2026

    I've had sex with several other men's wife's. While they watched, they participate, or without them present.
    Either way they always knew their wife was having sex with me.
    There were several reasons why they let their wife enjoy other men. Mostly was they enjoyed themselves watching the wife have her fun.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jul 10, 2026

    My only experience in those shoes came about like this.
    When my now gf and I got together she was still living with her ex. They were technically still together at that point.
    One day we were together, she couldn't stay long as the (now)ex had sent the kids to the grandparents. She felt he was going to want to have sex.
    It felt odd for me but what could I do,?
    We enjoyed our time together, had amazing sex as we always do. Then I had to let her leave knowing she was likely going to have sex again.
    It was odd feeling of jealousy, anger mixed with a little of desire, kinkiness. Knowing that he would be having her after me, after I'd cum in her. We never used/ use condoms.
    She called me a little later to check on me. They did have sex. She hated it of course. I wondered if she had really.
    They did split soon after.
    We later spoke about having a 3some. She could c

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mellisarascal
    Sep 16, 2026

    I will be dressed in lingerie and bound to the hotel bed with a blindfold over my eyes guys love to hang their cocks over my face so that I can suck them hard just to have them bury it balls deep in my pussy filling me with their juices so husband can clean me up afterwards is pure blitz for me

    ReactReply
  • PU
    pundmo
    Sep 16, 2026

    We will do that!

    ReactReply
  • PU
    pundmo
    Sep 16, 2026

    Yes we have!

    ReactReply
  • WO
    Woodie
    Sep 17, 2026

    Yes I have on a number of occasions. With one lady, she seduced me while her hubby was out of town. Fantastic sex! Another time I visited them for dinner. We all got naked and I fucked her white he watched. It was a really intense cumming for me. The last time we were out on their sailboat and anchored offshore. She took off all her clothes. I was not far behind and had a raging hard on. Curiously he couldnt get hard even though she started sucking his cock for all she was worth. I couldnt resist and entered her from behind while she was sucking him. I loved the sight of her tits jiggling as I fucked her pussy! Wonderful memories!

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Sep 17, 2026

    The couple were in their 60s when I met with them at a local the Olive Garden. They were both very keen on playing so we finished our conversation and sitting in their living room. Tim, a PA and voyeur enjoyed getting off while watching June, his wife being fucked by another man. His arousal is in the audience seat, her sounds, her face, the smell of musk, and the way she moved for me was pure pleasure for Tim. His excitement was the engine for our passion and desire, and his passivity by no means is a sign of weakness, it was his appetite for more and varied sexual pleasure.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Sep 17, 2026

    What excites you the most? Is it the anticipationthe uncertainty of what you will hear, what youll feel, and who might be standing close enough to whisper in your ear. Does every touch becomes more intense when you cannot see it coming. Do you feel wanted, admired, and utterly desired? Or, for you, the real pleasure is in being desired, teasing the boundaries of anticipation, and eventually being gathered back into her husbands armswhere the fantasy ends and the two of you are alone together again, holding one another and savoring the intimacy of enjoying all the juices the men filled you with?

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Havingfun196
    Sep 18, 2026

    I have sex with mens wives but other men have had sex with my wife and his wife said no I was alright with it

    ReactReply
  • AM
    ammoguy
    Sep 19, 2026

    Yes, I have, many times. And yes, he was there and participated in it. Just Friday before last, as a matter of fact.

    ReactReply