FR

Discussion

My favourite sex toy

Posted Jun 19, 2022

Replies2
FR
Freedom2Original Poster
Jun 19, 2022

Hi I'm Barry. I have often thought that I would like to wear women's plain white maxi briefs. Being more stretchy than most men's underwear, they would allow peeing over the top and sitting positions; the waistband would not deteriorate as quickly as do many kinds of men's underwear. But I feel the gusset is not suitable for a man. So I wear unisex fixation knickers, which are similar, except there is no gusset, together with an Abri San Premium 5 pad, big enough to extend from an inch or so below my navel to the top of my bum crevice. My knickers can be pulled up to take a full erection, when the sides are about 8 inches or rolled down to 2 or 3 inches. So my penis points upwards with my knob-end and bum hole rubbing against my pad, giving a very exciting feeling.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PA
    Pantymesissy
    Dec 7, 2022

    Mine too ever since I was about 12 years old... Can still remember the first pair I ever stole, lol

    ReactReply
  • PA
    Pantymesissy
    Dec 7, 2022

    Mine too ever since I was about 12 years old... Can still remember the first pair I ever stole, lol

    ReactReply