RU
RunningBare1

Discussion

Never spit

Posted Sep 10, 2012

Replies8
RU
RunningBare1
RunningBare1Original Poster
Sep 10, 2012
When I am sucking a cock I will always swallow the sperm . It taste good to me. even if you ate sometime not so good and it is not as good to taste. 95 % of the time the sperm has not been with a fowl taste.  If I am screwing a woman , just after I am done I will get my tong down there and lick her out. Yes I try to lick out my own sperm .  Although I like it better right from a mans cock.
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • KN
    knew2nudism
    Sep 16, 2012

    I totally agree with u on this one. I NEVER spit. The load is the best part of sucking a cock. I love that u will eat your load out of a girl's pussy after u cum. That is SO HOT!! I have always wanted to watch a guy do that live.

    ReactReply
  • WV
    Oct 28, 2012

    I never spit always swallow cum when I get a man off by sucking his cock

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Oct 28, 2012

    It's rude to spit. Being polite I always swollow, and enjoy it.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    chatterdj
    Jul 10, 2013
    I always swallow.
    ReactReply
  • NW
    nwdlvng
    Dec 28, 2013

    Yes, I totally relate to you.  When after cumming in a woman, I too love to eat her out and taste and have my cum.  It's so erotic.  It's like I can be totally myself with her with no reserve and show her that I am confident and know how I am sexually.  She gets turn on when I come up to her to french kiss her with my cum in my mouth.  She really talks dirty after that which gets me going again and have to fuck !! :D

    ReactReply
  • CO
    colinmanc
    Dec 29, 2013
    I always swallow sperm it tastes so good!
    ReactReply
  • AL
    alwaysbuttnaked
    Jan 23, 2014

    Why waste a perfectly good load by spitting, I worked hard for my reward and I'm going to take it.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    naturiste666
    Mar 22, 2014

    who eat cum in condoms ? I ask at my friends to keep cum in condoms when they dont fuck bare, or when the masturbate. It is very good for a drink party or lube in ass.

    ReactReply