OL
Ollygrumps

Discussion

Skype

Posted Feb 7, 2012

Replies4
OL
Ollygrumps
OllygrumpsOriginal Poster
Feb 7, 2012

I find Skype a great place to wank. You can watch someone do it while they watch you.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MN
    mn_kai
    Mar 3, 2012
    Love to share the masturbation on Skype. Not only can you see yourself, but the voice chat works very well, leaving hands for much better things than typing.  Hands-free, full-screen mode, and if you can send the output to a big screen TV, it's almost like having your JO buddy in the room with you!  I have had some awesome chats, 2 naked guys, showing all, chatting about whatever comes to mind, stroking and showing their hard cocks the whole time. This internet webcam stuff is the greatest.
    ReactReply
  • FO
    FootmanUK
    Jul 13, 2012

    I love wanking on Skype, so if anybody wants to john me my Skype is footmanuk

    ReactReply
  • SI
    Silverone
    Jan 18, 2013
    I thought that was what skype was for. lol

    silverone711
    ReactReply
  • SO
    Soupie
    Jan 18, 2013

    I take great advantage of it.  Happysoupy on skype.

    ReactReply