OU

Discussion

To rim clean or unclean ? discuss

Posted Feb 21, 2019

Replies39
OU
outdoorloverOriginal Poster
Feb 21, 2019

what do you prefer , clean or unclean ass holes to eat ?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Dec 8, 2020

    For me the ass has to be clean! No exceptions, I am not in someone elses poop. I clean my hole every time. Even for my wife! I even will clean your hole if you want! I clean my wifes hole before I get in there!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Dec 9, 2020

    It seems I may be one of the very few who appreciates the ass hole regardless of conditions. I will rim a clean, ripe or dirty hole. If you have ever desired to have a soft, warm tongue service your ripe or dirty hole, I am your guy!

    ReactReply
  • SJ
    Sjstretchit
    May 1, 2022

    I personally like to be clean showered and douched for ATM during being fucked. Ialso prefer a clean hole but have licked dirty ones to try it.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    May 1, 2022

    Although it seems most members prefer clean ass holes for rimming, I will stand and support those members whom prefer ripe and/or dirty. My favorite sexual activity is rimming a man's dirty hole, saving him the chore of wiping his ass. When I rim no shower or wiping is necessary. In fact, I prefer you come straight from toilet to my tongue!! To each his own!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    May 2, 2022
    [quote]Although it seems most members prefer clean ass holes for rimming, I will stand and support those members whom prefer ripe and/or dirty. My favorite sexual activity is rimming a man's dirty hole, saving him the chore of wiping his ass. When I rim no shower or wiping is necessary. In fact, I prefer you come straight from toilet to my tongue!! To each his own![/quote] I wanna reject the whole clean/unclean axis. Our bodies, when healthy, are not unclean in the sense of being "dirty" "risky" or "dangerous". The main reason to be concerned when rimming is that you might get a parasite like shigella or giardia as these are the easiest transmitted through oral anal contact, but the thing is if someone is infected it is almost impossible to clean your hole to the point of ensuring that no reproducible microbes are present, and the answer is, if you have violent gastric distress including bloody stools that is a sign that you should go to the doctor instead of having sex. My point being (because this is a thing I have witnessed men put up with) care for the self and the body before considering sharing it with someone else. The human mouth is far more rich in bacterial cultures than a healthy rectum or anus, and while feces outside of he body will putrefy fast, residue dries, is sterilized by skin oils, is mechanically and chemically worked upon by motion and the natural secretions of the anus and this is an evolutionary adaptation so that we don't get infected from our own buttholes easily. Primates and mammals generally have pheromones (humans two) that secrete from anal glans and in our fecal matter that are chemical markers used to attract mates and as unpleasant as that might sound to most people, this strong revulsion is not much more than 200 years old, because before public works like water and sewer, baths and widely available cheap soaps and shampoos, toothpastes and machine laundry, we didn't get to what is considered clean today. Ever. None of which means you gotta like a funky ass, just that the fear and hard reaction that some have is a programmed response designed to serve someone else's purpose but your own, and a control element. For me, a shaved, perfumed and oiled with a creme anus is unclean, dressed in false scent, and petrochemical grease, shorn of the hair that is instrumental in trapping what you want and shedding what you don't, and while this is surely one's choice, I gotta ask, why is putting lots of things cosmetic companies make and sell for big bucks all over your body something that is natural and healthy and good? It's rhetorical, there isn't a right answer, except the one for yourself, but its worth thinking about. I just take a man as he is and enjoy cause that's my job.
    ReactReply
  • BI
    billyisnude
    Aug 17, 2022

    I want to rim some dirty ass

    ReactReply
  • CO
    Compgeek
    Sep 24, 2022

    There's nothing like running your tongue around a clean hole. The taste and the feeling as you push in deep! Not into dirty ass tho!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 24, 2022

    Clean hole and clean hole. I don't like people going down my hole that isn't fresh and clean.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Sep 26, 2022

    For myself, ripe and/or dirty is the best! I never turn any hole away, even if it's clean. However, I prefer and always request dirty! No shower! No wiping!!

    ReactReply
  • DE
    derekwq
    Sep 26, 2022

    not so much into dirty but i do love a natural sweaty hole with natural smell to sniff, but yes i will eat ass anyway it is presented to me

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Oct 30, 2022
    [quote]I want to rim some dirty ass[/quote] Yes
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Oct 30, 2022
    [quote]I want to rim some dirty ass Yes[/quote] Yessss
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Oct 30, 2022

    Yes, I encourage EVERYONE to try eating or allowing someone to eat your dirty hole! The experience is phenomenal. Fortunately, one of my regular "straight" guys gave me his dirty hole Friday. As normal, he takes his dump at my place, doesn't wipe his ass hole, and proceeded directly to my mouth and tongue. He pulls his ass cheeks back for me, allowing maximum cleaning and pleasure. Although we never fuck, he allows me to suck him off, after I've licked his dirty hole clean. The taste of his dirty hole and fresh cum in my mouth is extraordinary!

    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brn2bfree
    Oct 31, 2022

    I really enjoy a clean hole because I can rim it for hours. I've had my hole rimmed while dirty a few times(their choice), but mostly it gets rimmed after a gym session but it's clean. I personally don't rim dirty because smells sit in my nose for hours but I don't mind a sweaty, hairy asshole to enjoy.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudedudeinknox
    Nov 17, 2022

    Definitely ripe and dirty! I will stand for those of us, including myself, who enjoy a nice dirty hole or prefer to have their dirty hole licked (however, many do not feel comfortable admitting it!) I have been eating dirty holes since my single digits and have never been ill. As an adult I have all my hepatitis vaccines (A & B) and Meningitis vaccines. I also perform a vinegar regiment prior and after licking dirty ass. I "perfected" my dirty ass licking in the Boy Scouts (No, I didn't receive a Merrit Badge!) where licking dirty holes was commonplace and expected. Naturally, I realize my skill and obsession with licking dirty buttholes is not common, and possibly a bit unusual for many, but I never like to discourage it. Although most all sexual activities have an inherit health risk, with the proper precautions, eating dirty ass is not necessarily more health risk than many other sexual activities. Of course, I would never ask another sexual partner to eat my dirty hole. Only a few men have requested this of me in my 59 years of sexual experience. However, my licking ripe and dirty holes is very popular with many men, especially straight and bi men. I get more "push back" from the gay community. During my many years of sexual experience, I have licked and eaten dirty buttholes on doctors, nurses, lawyers, dentist, PA's, musicians, repairmen, pilots and people from all walks of life, all without illness.

    Therefore, for any and all members who enjoy licking ripe dirty holes or enjoy having their dirty holes serviced, you have a friend here who completely understands!

    Thanks to all the group members for this interesting conversation and discussion!

    Happy Ass Rimming!
    Marc, Group Moderator

    ReactReply