BA
bayareasub83a

Discussion

What Halloween Character would you love to be, and which would you love to have sex with?

Posted Oct 30, 2018

Replies15
BA
bayareasub83a
bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
Oct 30, 2018

Time to dress up!

Who would you go as and who would you like to have sex with while dressed in your costume?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • DI
    Oct 31, 2018

    Elvira! You!

    ReactReply
  • MU
    muzbenude
    Oct 31, 2018

    I would like to be Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I would to have sex with Janet:, Columbia and Magenta.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    Sirtink
    Oct 31, 2018

    "Scooby Doo", "Princess Lea"!

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2018
    [quote]One of the 7 Dwarfs and sex with Snow White[/quote] Love it! :0)
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2018
    [quote]Elvira! You![/quote] I could do that!!!! hee hee xoxoxo, amy
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2018
    [quote]Absolutely Beetlejuice. You coming to the party?[/quote] Happy to cum, er, come!!!! xoxo, amy
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2018
    [quote]"Scooby Doo", "Princess Lea"![/quote] What would you do for a Scooby Snack? :)
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2018
    [quote]I would like to be Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I would to have sex with Hanet:, Columbia and Magenta.[/quote] Deep cut! Letttts doooo the Time Warp agaaaaaaaainnnn!
    ReactReply
  • MU
    muzbenude
    Nov 1, 2018
    [quote]I would like to be Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I would to have sex with Janet:, Columbia and Magenta.Deep cut!Letttts doooo the Time Warp agaaaaaaaainnnn![/quote]
    ReactReply
  • SI
    Sirtink
    Nov 1, 2018

    Lick that lovely pussy of yours till you scream in ecstasy!

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Jan 25, 2019
    [quote]Time to dress up!Who would you go as and who would you like to have sex with while dressed in your costume? Werewolf breeding a Full Sorority House[/quote] Ooooooh! Love it!!!! Very interesting idea! :)
    ReactReply
  • NE
    Newdist4life
    Jan 25, 2019

    Throw Elvira in too

    ReactReply
  • NE
    Newdist4life
    Jan 25, 2019

    Oooh. You naughty girl

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 26, 2019

    A vampire with a goth vapiress

    ReactReply
  • 58
    58jake
    Mar 18, 2019
    [quote]I would like to be Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I would to have sex with Hanet:, Columbia and Magenta. Deep cut! Letttts doooo the Time Warp agaaaaaaaainnnn![/quote] DAMMITTT JANETT....! ouch....! that was supposed to be "a step to the right..."
    ReactReply