A helping hand

Masturbation is great but it's even better if someone will do it for you. And you can give them a helping hand too. I'm uploading some pics of some girls doing just that. I wonder if you will get to see them.

This topic was edited
RE: A helping hand

To be a helping hand: I love this! Would be great if there would be more pictures being made of men masturbating other men!

This post was edited

It's also fun to BE the helping hand... taking over for a buddy, letting him lay back and focus on the enjoyment as I concentrate on stroking evenly, the whole length of his shaft, tickling the rim of the head ever so teasingly, bringing him close to the edge, then backing off... He is putty in my hands at this point, having turned his sexual arousal over to me. I talk dirty to him, about how naughty he is to be naked with another guy, how bad wants to shoot his cum, how swollen his cock is, about how he is involuntarily flexing his hips in a mock fucking motion, about all the clear sticky pre-cum oozing from his piss slit (we pause so he can get a nice taste). Then, when he can't take any more teasing, I send him over the edge pumping his dick for all I'm worth - it shoots jet after jet of his hot white cream all over his chest and belly, as his body quivers in pleasure and he moans and grunts with each blast. I milk the last of his load out, some of which is now on my hand. I bring my hand to his face and command him to clean it up, making him taste his own seed.I have enjoyed sharing masturbation with buddies since my high school days. And yes, I love having a helping hand - someone to take over for me - but I love BEING the helping hand every bit as much!- BillI want to be done by you. :)

This post was edited

Billy sounds gr8t. Always love a helping hand if it's done correct.

This post was edited

It's also fun to BE the helping hand... taking over for a buddy, letting him lay back and focus on the enjoyment as I concentrate on stroking evenly, the whole length of his shaft, tickling the rim of the head ever so teasingly, bringing him close to the edge, then backing off... He is putty in my hands at this point, having turned his sexual arousal over to me. I talk dirty to him, about how naughty he is to be naked with another guy, how bad wants to shoot his cum, how swollen his cock is, about how he is involuntarily flexing his hips in a mock fucking motion, about all the clear sticky pre-cum oozing from his piss slit (we pause so he can get a nice taste). Then, when he can't take any more teasing, I send him over the edge pumping his dick for all I'm worth - it shoots jet after jet of his hot white cream all over his chest and belly, as his body quivers in pleasure and he moans and grunts with each blast. I milk the last of his load out, some of which is now on my hand. I bring my hand to his face and command him to clean it up, making him taste his own seed.I have enjoyed sharing masturbation with buddies since my high school days. And yes, I love having a helping hand - someone to take over for me - but I love BEING the helping hand every bit as much!- BillI want to be done by you. :)And me by you!

This post was edited

I've only had 2 guys stroke me until I cum...as yet only did it for 1 guy although we did also suck each others cocksLooking forward to my next opportunityI'd love to be your next opportunity.

This post was edited

Yes. Then I rub our bodies together chest to chest so it smears all over both of us.

This post was edited

love to have a man shoot his load on me...never wipe it off

This post was edited

I keep cum ing back to read this topic and need to go and m********e. Sorry probably a little to much Information there.

This post was edited

Oh yes!I would like to give a helping hand! And to receive ones as well! The total male bonding!

This post was edited

I wanked three men yesterday and they did me. Two of then were complete strangers. It's amazing howamenable a guy gets when he is taken in hand.

This post was edited