Welcome and tell us about you

Thanks for finding our little group. We hope to find more of us swinging fun people from Ohio or near by. Tell us about you, where you are from and maybe how much "experience" you have had with others.We're a bisexual couple that has done some swinging off and on over the last 10-12 years. Its always nice to meet new people from the area that have similar experiences.

This topic was edited
RE: Welcome and tell us about you

Thanks for finding our little group. We hope to find more of us swinging fun people from Ohio or near by. Tell us about you, where you are from and maybe how much "experience" you have had with others.We're a bisexual couple that has done some swinging off and on over the last 10-12 years. Its always nice to meet new people from the area that have similar experiences.Well, let's see. My profile says a lot about me, but I would love to hear from others out there?

This post was edited
RE:Welcome and tell us about you

Would love to get more of a local group together for regular meets and parties. Check out my profile. I sometimes host a Guys Naked Happy Hour or a BiSexual Naked Happy Hour.

This post was edited

I live south of the Youngstown area a little more rural and nothing going on in my area. I find with the distance just easier for me to make a drive to ware more is going on, have been to quite a few nude parties and enjoyed much more when everyone loosened up.
Always good to be naked with others.

This post was edited

Hi
Single bisexual male here. enjoy nude recreation, massage and masturbating with friends. Curious about swinging but never tried. would love to meet a MF couple for a threesome, but would enjoy meeting other horny people around my age. Enjoy sucking cock and titty fucking in particular

This post was edited

Hey everyone.im a bisituational man from florida.i Will be traveling to the piqua Ohio area in a few weeks and was looking for bicouples/singles to meet

This post was edited

I'm a bisexual, shaved nudist in the Canton area. I live nude and love being nude outdoors.

This post was edited