Exposing yourself on cam

I know a lot of guys enjoy exposing themselves on cam with a lot of other people watching. Just curious if you enjoy the anticipation when getting ready. I look forward to it hours before i do it. Then when it gets time i get excited when i start taking off my clothes. Then when i am naked i get excited knowing a lot of people will be looking at me naked with my cock exposed. And they will watch me masturbate and see me cum. I sit down and get my cam ready and get the picture good so everyone has a great view of my cock. Then i turn on my cam and enjoy seeing the names come up as they start to view me. Enjoy knowing people are watching me live as i stroke my cock and put on a show. Sitting there in front of my computer, naked, broadcasting my masturbation session live. I tend to watch the cams of the people watching me and look at their profiles and see if they are having fun watching too. Enjoy getting comments as i masturbate. When i am close to cumming i start to lose control. I just want everyone to see me cum. I ususlly have my sound on so everyone can here me moan and when i am about to cum I'm moaning really loud and you can tell I'm cumming. Does anyone enjoy it this much too?

This topic was edited
RE:Exposing yourself on cam

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I expect that there are many with the same or similar motives.

This post was edited

Yeah it's always hard to know the real definition of an exibitionist. Sometimes if you say that you are sn exibitionist, people may think you would be a person that would want to go out in public and expose yourself to everyone. In my case i only enjoy exposing myself to people i know are interested in watching and enjoy it. I dont want to offend people or do things in front of people who are not interested. The excitement is that i know they are enjoying watching me, as much as i enjoy knowing they are watching me in a very personal activity, and we are all getting aroused. Yeah i personally enjoy the comments and encouragement as i masturbate. Always nice to know what others are thinking or feeling. Thanks for commenting here or messages. Always enjoy hearing from others.

This post was edited

I agree. I love feedback, encouragement, comments. I think it's fine to show off for a quiet audience, but it's conversation that really gets me going.

This post was edited

i enjoy camming and bating too i guess a lot of us are exhibitionist kinda like the first visit to a nudist camp i enjoyed shedding my clothes hoping others would look, here just turn on cam and someone will look . today i was on cam and had a unique experience or maybe not as i was masturbating i was watching a few cams and one cam the guy was watching me which is always fun but then he pulled out his phone and the phone was pointed at his computer screen and he wasn't talking so he was either looking at something or videoing someone and yes i was hoping it was me as i watched him the phone/camera never left pointing at his computer screen and this made me super horny thinking maybe it was me - i should have asked but was afraid i'd scare him off but just thinking of it gets me excited i know i was leaking pre cum as i watched him watch me. if someone ever watches me i wish they would ask me as it would be a turn on.

This post was edited

Maybe he was hoping to catch the moment when you came. I hope you didn't disappoint him.

This post was edited

Maybe he was hoping to catch the moment when you came. I hope you didn't disappoint him.

i'm sure i did and i'm not sure even if he was videoing me but i was horny watching him with his camera phone, next time i see someone doing that im going to ask telling them it's ok first if they are.

This post was edited

I like being naked stroking my cock and showing my hard cock to anyone who wants to watch

This post was edited

does everyone agree a true exhibitionist when on cam will expose All of them - head to toe or at least face and cock, i like watching cams but i enjoy watching a cam more if while watching them jerk i can see they're face too. sound is also good my speaker and mike suck as a older computer but i like showing everything.

This post was edited

When i am on cam I enjoy people sending me private messages. This tends to ge me even more turned on

This post was edited

I haven't done it yet, but will once I get the nerve to. I will say that I get an instant hardon if someone starts to take pictures of me nude. I am definitely an exhibitionist, and would love to be watched jerking off on cam.

This post was edited