This post was edited
RE: What the most guys you had sex with in one visit

Three

This post was edited

3 for me.

This post was edited

What's most guys you fooled around with in one visit. Me I have to say 7I have sucked 11 and 3 biggest were inside me also, 1 was in our booth

This post was edited

I seriously need friends like you two on the west coast.The most had was 5. For me the thrill is amplified when l am sucking on a married man. Being someone's "dirty secret" really does it for me.

This post was edited

I've sucked off 5 in one visit.

This post was edited
RE:What the most guys you had sex with in one visit

I have had as many as 3 other guys in a booth at one time and I sucked each one as the other two watched. My one visit high number at an ABS would be 7. However if the question was what was the most guys have I sucked off in one day, my answer would have been 26. That was at a private party hosted on a weekly basis in a Chicago suburb. There would be upwards to 80-100 guys in those parties. They wouldn't be there all at the same time as some would come and go at different times with the average number of guys being there being around 50. The rules were simple, you had to be invited to get in, you had to get naked, you couldn't refuse anyone who wanted to suck your cock and you couldn't take any photos. Now, I didn't suck all 26 guys off to completion, but I had 26 different cocks in my mouth during my stay one day. Five of them gave me their cum which was mostly on my face. The main activity at these parties was cock sucking. That said, I would fondle virtually every cock that was within my reach and not already in someone's mouth. Everyone seemed to have perpetual hard ons. The condo had two bedrooms and one was designated for anal sex if you wanted to participate. In that room you could say no and you could just go in and watch. I would go in and watch for periods of time sometimes fondling some balls as they fucked. The LR, DR, bathrooms and the hallway were generally pretty crowded. I would sometimes go into the bathroom, sit on the edge of the tub and hold guy's cocks as they peed into the stool. I didn't go every week. I would go 2, sometimes 3 times a month and every time I would have at least 15 guy's cock in my mouth. I really miss that place.

This post was edited

Hot!! Sounds like so much fun

This post was edited

On a trip to Las Vegas to visit a trick I met online I wound up having sex with four other men before my trick showed up. One Bartender, a cab driver, one bar patron and a Hotel desk clerk over the course of 12 hours before my trick showed up for breakfast! Shall I go into details?

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I had a meeting cancelled at the last minute, and didn't have anything scheduled for another 2 hours... So, I decided to hit the local ABS... The video booth room was empty when I got there, so I found a booth with a window into the next booth, opened it on both sides and went into one and stripped down to my socks... The floor was magnificently sticky... I put in some money and a gay video started playing, which made me harder than I already was... I started stroking my cock, and after only a few minutes, I heard someone come into the next booth... He put in some money, but didn't watch the movie, he watched me through the window... He took out his cock and stroked with me... I signaled for him to join me, and he did... Middle aged guy with a wedding ring... "I just want to suck your cock", I said... He took out a nice uncut one, not to big, but nice... I took it into my mouth, although it wasn't hard, and I felt it grow and stretch down my throat... Only a few minutes of sucking brought his load spewing out, and I drank it down... He zipped up and left, and that was when I noticed we had been watched... I signaled my new voyeur to join me, and he did... This went on in a similar fashion until I had finished off 9 guys, including the ABS clerk... Took 4 loads down my throat, 2 on my face, 2 on my chest and 1 on my ass... It was a great time... Gonna have to do it again, soon

This post was edited