It used to be a lot easier to watch men at the urinals.

I remember before they put in all the half walls between the urinals. I remember the urinals being one long trough that everyone peed into and you could see everyone's junk. Today, it is much more difficult to watch the guy next to you pee in a public restroom.
If I sense the guy next to me may want a peek, I'll step back a little so he can get a good look and I'll fondle myself real nicely so that he gets a good look .If he makes any attempt to show me his, I'll make the motion of getting my hand on him and if he doesn't flinch I'll be stroking him.
Maybe it is because I saw so many guys peeing at urinals while I was growing up, but I love to hold a man's cock while he is peeing.
If I'm wearing jogging type shorts and in a public restroom, I'll pull them down just below my ass while I'm peeing. If there is someone else in there with me, I'll always turn toward that person as I'm pulling up my shorts or putting my cock away so that he gets a good look then I'll look him right in the eye to see if there is a reaction. I've gotten some smiles but not much more.
Freeway rest areas used to be a great place to play. They didn't have those partitions for many years and the picnic areas were not lit up at night like they are now. I would sit on a picnic table with thin mesh shorts with 2'' inseams and wide leg holes and sit on the table top so if someone came by they could easily see up my shorts and see my cock and balls. Or, I could just put my legs together and they would only see my knees. I would stop at rest areas just to see if there was anything going on. The photos are of me at a rest area.

This topic was edited
RE:It used to be a lot easier to watch men at the urinals.

You can still find some places with no dividers or a trough urinal... I love those places and spend as much time there as I can without drawing attention to myself... I usually pull my pants down to expose my bare ass, as I always go commando or wear a jockstrap... If I am in a stall, I will usually strip naked from the waist up, and drop my pants to my ankles, so I can feel as naked as possible... I am usually hard in a public bathroom, and almost always have to shoot a load before my cock will go down... And, more often than not, I will find a willing partner to "play" with... "Tearoom" fun is high on my list of "Things that get me off"

This post was edited

There are still some around that have no dividers, always nice to go in there and see a row of cocks pissing for all to see.

This post was edited

Great posts! Thanks for sharing those thoughts and memories!

This post was edited

I love those open uninals too where yoy can see guys cocks and be seen, often erect. That is a sure sign you want to play. Going in wearing just skimpy jogging shorts is best. Stand there and pull the down below the bum. Drop them to the floor if any one is interested as I have done on occasons. Step out of them to be nude and walk into a cubicle leaving the door ajar. Very exciting and usually works!

This post was edited