Sucking to completion

I like the feel of a cock in my mouth. I don't mind starting out with him soft and getting hard. I even enjoy a full hairy bush ( on a man or a woman). But I don't discriminate, I like shaved too or anywhere in between. I am very oral with both men or women. I love to eat a nice ass. I will swallow a man's cum or the squirt from a pussy. I can drink pretty fast. I have no preference when it comes to age either. Young guys are fun as they stay hard and can get hard again quickly. I like a lot of body contact when I am with a lover.

This topic was edited
RE:Sucking to completion

You can suck mine anytime you want

This post was edited

It is great feeling a man's cock grow and harden in my mouth. And swallowing cum is the reward for a job well done.

This post was edited

If it's good enough to go down on, it's good enough to keep... I don't always swallow, though... Sometimes I share it the the "sperm donor"

This post was edited

I love taking my dentures out and sucking a freshly shaved cock to completion !!!

This post was edited

I love taking my dentures out and sucking a freshly shaved cock to completion !!!

This post was edited

I would love to feel that from you, any chance you would shave a man then suck him off teeth out?

This post was edited

Welcum any time

This post was edited

I also love the feeling of a nice smooth cock getting hard in my mouth! I love to lick suck and kiss a penis and bring it to a hot strong mouth fucking completion. I love a hot load in my mouth and love to swallow unless my partner wants to share! I love sucking cock while a woman watches especially i she enjoys watching!

This post was edited

Oh yeah!! I love it when the guy I'm sucking off explode in my mouth. I can taste his body and make sure I leave him with a clean cock

This post was edited

Absolutely!! You are right on target.

This post was edited