Flashing or nude

Are we flashing if we walk around naked in places where we shouldn't? If so I've flashed many times. It could be called slow streaking too.

Or does it require an old raincoat and giving a quick glimpse of our bits? I've done that too but without the coat. Somehow my pants will suddenly fall to the ground (no underwear), or my bits will "inadvertently" hang out of the bottom of my shorts, or i'm only wearing something which is see-through when close up.

How many of these are flashing?

This topic was edited
RE:Flashing or nude

Thats a great idea. Im going to go out and get some sweat pant that are about 3 sizes to big and walk around and then just let them fall down at the mostinconvenient time. Maybe Ill Cary a bag or have my hands full so I cant pull them up immediately or Ill fall down. I cant wait.

This post was edited

Thats a great idea. Im going to go out and get some sweat pant that are about 3 sizes to big and walk around and then just let them fall down at the mostinconvenient time. Maybe Ill Cary a bag or have my hands full so I cant pull them up immediately or Ill fall down. I cant wait.

This post was edited

I agree completely, freebeach!

This post was edited

Just stayed in a London hotel at the weekend. Always sleep naked so when there was a knock on the door at 11pm the perfect opportunity presented itself. Looking half asleep i opened the door wide to the chambermaid who asked did you order more towels while also getting a good long flash at the same time.

This post was edited

My friend and I were in Maspalomas (part of Spain) last week. It is not illegal to be naked in public in Spain but there are situations where it just isn't sensible. Being February the evenings were chilly. So shirts and jumpers were essential when dining out or going for a drink. We became known for earing skirts each evening, mine being very short. They hid nothing when sitting. Indeed I spent one evening talking about my genital piercings with the people at the next table.

During the day I wore a light toga on the streets. a slight breeze would lift it showing everything.

This post was edited

I am respectful of non nudist space but I wear the limit in taste in summer. Very short thin shorts, tight shorts or holes everywhere cargos. no undies or a jock. Runners or boots. Tank top or no shirt depending. I feel comfortable this way. My ass is well defined my penis is visible as a bulge (or I can show it to someone through a leg hole (only discreetly usually a buddy) but nothing says conservative. I would prefer to be nude all the time but it's not possible. I've worn skirts wraps sarongs and kilts and will do so again.

This post was edited

I wore a selection of mini kilts when out in town on my last holiday on the Costa del Sol (Spain). It was very windy, lifting the kilts to show everything. The only comments I got were to be asked if I was Scottish. They know Scots wear nothing under the kilt, so I was wearing it properly. They may not have known that the normal kilt is much longer - twice as long.

This post was edited

That is very daring but not possible in the UK, I have been tempted to wear just a miniskirt out in the countryside when nudity is not possible

This post was edited

I've often worn a denim kilt in the UK. I have one at 18" and one at 20". I walk naked in various Wooodland Trust and Wildlife Trust properties, and carry the kilt as my cover-up when approaching other walkers. It's much quicker to put on than shorts, and stays on if I get to an inhabited area.

This post was edited

So... you call that thing a mini skirt!!....

This post was edited