Standing naked by the roadside

I love to stand naked by the roadside and let the drivers and passengers see me nude. Lorries and busses are best. My favourite place is in the New Forset

This topic was edited
RE:Standing naked by the roadside

Boy I would like to drive by and see you. Would make my day. Would probably stop and give you a hand. Looks like your erect penis would enjoy it.

This post was edited

House I used to own had a driveway nearly 100 yards long. On a whim once, I went and stood down near the end. My heart was thumping as I hear the whine of a car approaching, and a "whoosh!" as it flew past. They were only in the clearing for a fraction of a second, so I doubt they saw anything, but I was still trembling with anticipation. I couldn't go back until I had gotten brave enough to make it all the way down to the road.

This post was edited

I've done it many times.

This post was edited

I used to do that at the river. There were berms allowing me to appear private. But there were also truckers who turned their truck around during training at that same spot. Hope they and the push boat crew didn't mind.

This post was edited

Can you please explain how you can do this without getting hauled away? I am always nude and don't know how to do this without getting caught. You can have any amount of experience in this but I don't see any way of doing this right without having the cop come get me. I almost got caught last night. I got out of bed and started exploring new ways to get nude and what I saw in the streets was a little scary! I saw someone staring at me like I was very shocking when I was nude. But I was very excited to be nude and I was so lucky that I saw them and I was able to get out of there before I could get arrested.

This post was edited

I've stood by the side of a few roads and on a bridge over a motorway (freeway). I'm just careful not to stay too long in case the police think i'm a hazard by distracting the drivers.

This post was edited

I've stood by the side of a few roads and on a bridge over a motorway (freeway). I'm just careful not to stay too long in case the police think i'm a hazard by distracting the drivers.
Was that first picture the A75?

This post was edited

No, the A31 in Hamshire and I was walking nude in the Nude Forest

This post was edited

A couple of days ago I stopped my car and stripped off out of it. It was late at night and I didn't wait for other drivers to pass by. Don't know if that counts but here are some pics.

This post was edited

Here's one from last week.

This post was edited