RE:White Speedo's with the lining removed

I like to wear thin nylon white shorts or white large hole mesh shorts with the lining removed. The Mesh shorts can be very revealing even when they are not wet. The Nylon shorts are what I wear to the beaches, working in my yard and washing my car . When they get wet from water or sweat they become very revealing. When I'm washing my car I'm only about 20 feet from the street. I live in a 55 and over mobile home park and people are always out walking. They get an eye full. I attached a photo of me at the beach. I had just come out of the water. I had handed my camera to a woman to shoot some photos of me in the water and when I came out a man who was walking by offered to take a photo of me and the woman. He thought we were together. We weren't. I, also, attached a photo of me after I just finished washing my car wearing the same shorts.

This post was edited

Yes that is thin.
Good job!

This post was edited

Very nice.....does your wife have a similar white speedo ex the lining? I had one years ago b4 I met my hubby and used it to turn on the waterfront director at a summer camp I worked at. Needless to say it worked to my advantage! Beth (o)(o)

This post was edited

I have several unlined brief and bikini suits that show the outline of my cock and balls, but my only white suit is a Tulio. I didn't realize how transparent it was until I wore it to a pool party one day and got a lot of friendly stares. I saw an unlined white thong on Skinzwear yesterday with a proviso that it is transparent when wet. May just have to spring for it. ..

This post was edited

Those mesh shorts are great

This post was edited

That's what I wear every day at the community pool where I live. AND it's the euro model. I'm uncut and shaved and I've recieved many, many complements when wearing it

nudepaulc@yahoo.com

This post was edited

I recently got back into swimming and have been wearing speedos more often now. Unfortunately I don't remove the lining on the speedos I wear when I'm at the pool working out. However, these speedos are racing suits so they're very thin to begin with. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. It's great feeling the water rushing over my cock as I'm swimming. Unfortunately since they are so thin, I sometimes have to adjust myself before getting out of the pool and going to the locker room. I'm either slightly engorged or dealing with a little bit of shrinkage from the cool water.

This post was edited

order a new black speedo on the internet and today it arrive , not black like i ordered but white not skimpy but no liner and even dry when i hold my hand to the inside i can see it's image not clear but can make out every finger. i suspect when wet this will my most transparent suit at the beach. it has a drawstring which i'll remove might even go to a indoor pool and try it out.

This post was edited

Some brands are made with no liner and some custom made you can request no liner. I bought a few from WISH, white prints and wore them recently on a beach vacation. A buddy I was with, mentioned that you can see my piercings when I was coming out of the water. You couldn't see through the suit but you could see the indentations.

This post was edited

Ive been swimming in speedos for a while and I cut out the mesh a few years ago for a thinner more revealing look! I just joined a new Aquatic Center here in town and the men all wear speedos. At the Y Im the only one and wear a training brief that reveals a lot less but Im still in a speedo!
The other day I grabbed my burgundy one with the mesh cut out and however I didnt get any looks it felt so great! It was like I was nude there!!

This post was edited