Wraps

The minimum cover up for me is a wrap - a strip of cloth about 12 inches (30 cm) wide tied round my waist. they are all light material, easily blown up by a light breeze. And being that narrow they show everything when I sit, kneel or bend over. The best ones are see through. I look covered at a distance but viewers can see everything when close. They have amused many young ladies thinking they are seeing what they shouldn't

This topic was edited
RE:Wraps

I would like to go to a toga party or wear a skimpy outfit to a costume party.

This post was edited

I, too like to use a wrap when clothing is needed but sometimes I wear just a thong or a fishnet g-string with a shirt.

This post was edited

I usually wear shorts for cycling through busy places but sometimes I ise a wrap as the cover-up. However, the shorts are not always totally modest.

This post was edited

I forgot to bring any wraps to use as sitting cloths to Euronat so I bought this new one.

This post was edited

I have some half-sarongs that I wear from the parking lot to nude beaches. It's surprising the looks that I get. Legally covered, not really outlandish for the location. But it's unusual enough that folks look. Feels very good, occasional breeze will result in a brief flash.

This post was edited