RE:Shaking penis greeting

I like where this is going and will try to adopt the practice at my local Nudist Retreat .

This post was edited

Sounds great to me
NUDE PAUL C

nudepaulc@yahoo.com

This post was edited

I have already tried this with my friends at the nude beach near here. It is a wonderful, intimate, and special way to greet a friend. There are several women in our group who were a little shy to start with, but have opened up fully to the idea now. Walk up to your friend, he or she shakes your penis and your shake his penis or rub her vagina. Everyone is relaxed and happy. It works wonderfully!

This post was edited

The thing is - once you start shaking a man's penis, when do you stop? If he's enjoying it he might want you to continue! I did hear of an African tribe in which men greeted each other be "Fencing". This is a sort of fencing (like sward fencing) with penises lunging and rubbing on each other.
BTW I had heard that the tradition of shaking hands was to show that each was not about to draw their sward to attack.

Anyhow you are welcome to shake my penis anytime. And if it's covered just unzip , grasp and shake.

This post was edited

I have a couple of guys locally that i greet with a cock shake. Every once in a while they are hard but for the most part they are flacid. For one of them, sometimes i dont let go.

I will discuss other greeting methods in private.

This post was edited

I do shake other man's penis while he shake my penis to make bathroom buddy in the men's restroom and men's locker room.

This post was edited

I think it would be a great way to get punched in the face if the person was unknown to you.better stick with shaking hands

This post was edited

I do if I know that the guy is gay and I enjoy receiving one.

This post was edited

I shake dicks at nude beach so does my wife

it's good when female and male shaking penis greeting.. and it must be male and female...

This post was edited

cant beat a good cock shake

This post was edited