Anyone else trying to get wife into this

I am more of a nudist When I was younger I loved sneaking around naked, As I got older I grew out of it, Now that I am older have been enjoy I guess sneaking around naked again lol. trying to get wife into this but she thinks I am silly. She has been naked with me around the house when no one is home . When we met she was more open, bikinis, short skirts, braless sometimes. Anyone else having same issues, As I get older getting naughtier and want to do more. Love to chat with other with some experience or having the same problem

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone else trying to get wife into this

Yes. I both feel the same way and am having the same issues with wife. She used to give me blow jobs just about anywhere I asked and would even offer them up. Now asking for a blowjob apparently is like asking for a kidney. I want to explore nudity and sex. I want her to do it with me but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I feel your pain.

This post was edited

I got my wife started by sleeping naked, then she started to sleep naked. I was naked around the house a lot, she got used to it and would go topless around the house a lot. Then I told her about a clothing optional nude beach, told her she didn't have to get naked unless she wanted too. I was naked from the start on the beach with her - she went five minutes only, until she stripped down completely naked with me

This post was edited

yes the best way is to take her to a nude beach. Took mine after ten min, she was naked. And had sex before on the beach.

This post was edited

yes, mine sucked others that first time too

This post was edited