giving head

been giving and getting head since i was a kid one on one but in my early 20's i had been invited to my first cj by a co-worker my first and i remember turning down the first invite but glad he invited me again, a dozen nude guys crammed onto a apartment floor in a cj yeah guess that's how the name came about . some cj are just that you jerk your cock sometimes others but this group jerked they're's , yours and somewhere along the way giving and getting head . cj groups are hard to find sometimes you get invited by a friend of a friend .now days most sucking fun is one on one or 3somes and a occasional party. i enjoy a nice cock not to big filling my mouth and cumming and in return my small cock being satisfied.

This topic was edited
RE:giving head

mmm nice - agree with you

This post was edited

With many years of oral sex experience with both men and women, there is no doubt that men are superior cocksuckers! The best cocksuckers I have known were older men. I have been told by many guys over the years thatI was the best cocksucker they ever had!

This post was edited

I've noticed in my adventures that giving good head is really not an art . I mean sure
you pick up certain techniques here and there , but my idea of a good or great head giver
is that they are more or less a Cock lover Worshipper just my thoughts
Michael

This post was edited

for me when giving orally i like to do what feels good when i'm receiving oral so even though it great to have group sex it's also great to have a one on one partner who is in tune to each others likes.

This post was edited

I've noticed in my adventures that giving good head is really not an art . I mean sureyou pick up certain techniques here and there , but my idea of a good or great head giveris that they are more or less a Cock lover Worshipper just my thoughtsMichael

Not sure I agree here. I would give a good cocksucker more credit for acquired technique. I have had guys who worshiped my cock who gave average blowjobs. My most memorable BJ's were from a guy who brought me off three times in 24 using his mouth only--look ma, no hands!. Yeah, he loved cock but he also had amazing technique. I was in my 50s, he's a few years older.

This post was edited

I was at a bath house in Phoenix. I had layed down on a high bench. I felt him push my knees apart. He was a lot older than me, but he brought me to the edge so many times. When he let me cum it was one of my top five Cummings ! I just lay there sweating and moaning. I wish he could have taught me more and more. To those young guys- learn from the older guys, they know what to do!! Naked hugs with hard ons

This post was edited

I have been sucking cock for almost 60 years. I have probably sucked well over 3,000 different penises in that time. Many only once and quite a few hundreds of times. I have done it in beds, in cars, in the cabs of 18 wheelers, on sofas, on picnic tables, out in the woods, in parking lots, in alleys, in all sorts of rest rooms, behind restroom buildings, at boat ramps, in parks of all sorts, along a highway right of way, in auto repair shops, offices of all kinds, in empty houses, motels, in garages, on all kinds of boats and ships, in storage buildings, in mini warehouses, in retail stores, in gay bars, in straight bars, in restaurants, in grocery stores, in fields, in adult book stores, in the beds of pickup trucks...well, you get the idea...if I have been there, I have probably sucked a cock or two there. I truly love to have a penis in my mouth. It is nice if the guy on the other end of that penis is nice and nice looking, but he doesn't have to be. Clean and disease free, definitely, but he doesn't have to be a nice looking, nice guy. I don't have to know him. Mostly I don't know the guys whose penises I have sucked. And that is fine. I really like a guy that I have sucked several times, for I am better able to relax and give the best possible service and derive the most enjoyment from the act. I like to remember the cocks I have sucked and I love to take pix and videos of them. But I don't want my recording the acts to interfere with the act itself.
I do not think it matters much about the guy. It is more about his cock! Penises have various textures and they all feel a little different from each other. Some of the nicest/prettiest ones are not the most pleasant to feel in your mouth. Some really big ones are really hard to suck and other big ones seem to go down so very nicely. Can't tell you why...they are just that way.
Am I more concerned with the service I am giving the guy or with my own pleasure and satisfaction? I would say that it depends upon the penis. If I am really having a wonderful time moving the shaft in and out of my mouth and if the wonderful cock head is so velvety soft and slick, I will probably work to extend the act as long as I possibly can. Who knows? A lot goes into the act of providing oral worship to a man's most private and sensitive part...a lot that is just unconscious and a lot that depends on a lot of outside influences.
Finally, if you love sucking a penis and bringing it to climax as much as I do, you know that there are no other pleasures that reach this height of pleasure and satisfaction. I have sucked off guys that I was in love with and guys I had never seen before (or since) and I can tell you that my feeling for the penis's owner seems to have nothing to do with the satisfaction I derive from performing the act of oral penis worship and service.
I have attached pix of me servicing five different penises. The youngest was 19 and the oldest is 80! My very favorite and one of my lifetime top ten is the black guy in the two pix that show my chest. He was about 30 when these pix were taken and he was outstanding in every way. I managed to lick just about every surface on his tight, hard brown body and I have done it several times since these pix were taken. The black guy in the other pic has a real, sure nuf 10" penis. I have serviced him quite a few times, too. The next guy (white) has the fattest penis of all of these. Really! It is just about the most perfect penis I have among these pictured. He was so much fun to suck and he had such a great time enjoying what I was doing to him. He would warn me if I got him too close and then when we could hold off no more, he would say, "Here it comes! Here it comes!" And he would put his arms around me and hold me while he filled me with his hot semen. He was also a wonderful experience.
First two and the 5th and 6th ones are of the youngest (19) guy. He was the most exciting (because he was straight) and the least satisfying.
and pix 3 and 4 are my 80 year old stud. He has a wonderfully suckable penis and he has a great time being serviced. He and I work at edging him for 10 to 15 minutes, but then we have to let it go and then he will want me to continue sucking the semen out of his penis for 5 to 10 minutes more! After that, he will sit naked in front of me with his penis almost totally erect and talk about how good my mouth felt on his cock.
There is so much satisfaction in cock sucking!

This post was edited

I have has several I consider favorites but the most fun was when I was 60 and the other guy was 74. He was a widower of several years and his wife didnt care to suck. He had never been with a man but he said he always liked looking at cocks. We met in the YMCA shower room and both immediately noticed the other but nothing more as I didnt know for sure how he felt. The next day, he made a few sexual comments and I let him know I was interested. We met several days later at his house. He came so quickly and it just kind of flowed out. That was the beginning of a 6 year love affair. Within months he was shooting up on his belly and could cum 3 times in a day at times. He had never sucked a cock but became a great cock hound. He learned to deep throat and loved the taste of cum. We were a perfect match and both had the best sex of our lives. It was devastating when he passed away 9 years ago. Wow, what a great 8 inch cock that guy had. Love of my life.

This post was edited

went up to camp Monday morning always peaceful after weekend I seen a few guys at they're campsites but the chairs were empty around the pool my own paradise as I took of my shirt and shorts and got nude. after a while soaking the sun someone showed up to clean and shock the pool so be a while before I can get in so I showered to cool off dried and decided to take a walk down by the creek and around camp also fun to be bare if anyone else see me, down by the creek I saw a fellow nudie sitting on a picnic table and as I got closer he had a hardon so no doubt bating and darn I interrupted him. we exchanged hi's and chatted his cock still hard and happily smooth and uncut so my interest raised and I could feel my cock raising too and I did nothing to hide it anyways one thing led to another as he sat on the table I sat on the bench and began stroking and than sucking his juicy uncut cock and here I almost didn't come up to camp today, it didn't take long before I could feel cum fill my mouth and I eagerly swallowed my new friend cum. I looked up from his cock still in my mouth as he looked down smiling and he said your turn , really I thought so we changed places but he said lay down so I swung my butt around and laid flat on the table as he wasted no time swallowing my little hard cock it felt awesome as he moved up and down my shaft stopping at the head of my cock but never releasing it from his mouth and soon he was in fast mode and i could feel myself jerking on the table i was close when i saw his eyes look forward and i heard earth moving it was either a squirrel or company coming i told my friend don't stop and he didn't . my squirming on the picnic table i could feel a sliver pierce my butt and when i looked back over the squirrel turned out to be two other nude guys so i just smiled as any second my load was cumming and that it did and surprisingly he swallowed too. my new friend just sat back down on the bench and i just laid on the table to relaxed to move my cock still half erect wet and starting to sag. the two guys made comment to a hot show and sat down and started chatting . both ended up being friends at camp on a dare to visit a gay campground and admitting to be bi curious. i had now sat up my butt and thighs within inches of the three of them and i was hoping for more fun. after some bold hints they told us maybe another time as they had to leave shortly and got up and walked off . my new suck buddy and i chatted for a while and i said i needed to cool off in the pool and went on my way, i didn't see him the rest of my stay i'm not sure where he went to but next time i'm going back to the creek.

This post was edited

That sounds like a camp I would enjoy. Where is it located?

This post was edited