Forced and keped naked

I have fantasies about been in situations of involuntary nudity in public.

This topic was edited
RE:Forced and keped naked

Like mine being pulled along by a leash. It happened, just as others came up. An interesting day.

This post was edited

That could be fun. never tried it.

This post was edited

I have fantasies about been in situations of involuntary nudity in public.

If it WERE to happen to you(and you enjoyed it), do you still think it would be TOTALLY involuntary?

This post was edited

So true I was forced to be naked, actually stripped and found I loved it and the things they did to me

This post was edited

OK I would like people to think that lol

This post was edited

If it WERE to happen to you (and you enjoyed it), do you still think it would be TOTALLY involuntary?

Yes. The only difference is that I wouldn't put up much resistance.

This post was edited

I think being forcibly stripped naked and made to do things and exposed to the public is very erotic and sexy

This post was edited

I think being forcibly stripped naked and made to do things and exposed to the public is very erotic and sexy

This post was edited

If it WERE to happen to you (and you enjoyed it), do you still think it would be TOTALLY involuntary?Yes. The only difference is that I wouldn't put up much resistance.

Once I'm tied up it makes no difference as I'd be totally unable to do anything about it. It is my keenest fantasy. I saw a series of photos of a man who had himself tied spread-eagle to a fence in a street fair. And then all his clothes were cut off him and trashed. He was left standing naked and helpless, in public. I am so envious!

This post was edited

If it WERE to happen to you (and you enjoyed it), do you still think it would be TOTALLY involuntary?Yes. The only difference is that I wouldn't put up much resistance.Once I'm tied up it makes no difference as I'd be totally unable to do anything about it. It is my keenest fantasy. I saw a series of photos of a man who had himself tied spread-eagle to a fence in a street fair. And then all his clothes were cut off him and trashed. He was left standing naked and helpless, in public. I am so envious!

I've seen that also think it was a street festival in san Francisco , that would be so hot to be tied and stripped to a fence with m y cock and body to be used by passerby, my cock is hard thinking about it so you know if I was tied to the fence it would be also. some ideas what passerby could do to naked me ?

This post was edited