Self suck

Been getting back into yoga and stretching. Today I was able to get the tip of my cock into my mouth and lick under my foreskin also stretch my low hanging nut into my mouth! So proud of myself!!

This topic was edited
RE:Self suck

Keep at it until you can get it all in there. Myself, I can't even spell yogi, much less do it.

This post was edited

That sounds fantastic I think it is something a lot of guys would love to do ,,, I have been doing yoga for years but my cock is not long enough

This post was edited

so that's what yoga about nice, i use to be able to self suck as a kid well the head i so wish i could now.

This post was edited

I am proud of you . Its not everyone that can do it. But every one wants to.

This post was edited

I'd love to masturbate watching you suck yourself.

This post was edited

Reminds me of the old joke. 'Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can!' Haha..

This post was edited

Reminds me of the old joke. 'Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can!' Haha..

A friend of mine saw my dog licking his balls & said "Damn, I wish I could do that". I said "You probably can, but you might need to pet him first".

This post was edited

I would love to eat your ass while you suck yourself.

This post was edited

Would be nice to self suck but my cock isnt long enough..!!! ..lol..

This post was edited

When I was younger my husband used to get really turned on by me sucking myself and there is nothing like the taste of the hot cum out of your own cock when your sucking on it. Wish I could still do it though I still love eating my cum.

This post was edited