Swallowing

Do you swallow when you give head. I always do. I enjoy the creamy cum hitting my tonsils as a reward for a job well done. And it would be impolite (and messy) not to swallow. I find a good single malt whisky is a great chaser.

This topic was edited
RE:Swallowing

Absolutely, why waste perfectly good cum. Love pre cum too

This post was edited

yes , i've tasted some bad cum but most i enjoy swallowing. i've had the opportunity to suck more than one cock ,one after another at a party and after a few it all taste the same kinda like a blended vanilla malt.

This post was edited

I have been drinking apple cider vinegar in my tea. The wife said I smell better at night in bed. The other day a guy at the hot tubs said my cum tasted good. I wonder? I need help doing a taste test. Oh who will help. Lol

This post was edited

always swallow i love hot fresh cum , also just good manners

This post was edited

I find that swallowing hot cum spurting from an excited penis that I just sucked is the ultimate reward for having done my part in an oral sex act! I consider oral sex to be a highly personal form of displaying affection for another man and his climactic ejaculation to be his positive response to that act! The only proper way to consummate the ejaculation is to swallow every drop of sperm unless ones partner requests to share. The other part of a sensual bout of oral sex is the complete and total oral cleanup of the spent penis!

This post was edited

I love cum also, so much so I eat my own per-cum and cum

This post was edited

Love to swallow cum

This post was edited

I do the same. I lick my precum and also my own cum. Also like another man cum and precum.

This post was edited

I do the same. I lick my precum and also my own cum. Also like another man cum and precum.

This post was edited

Of course, you swallow! How can you not? What else would you do? I am not interested in having semen shot all over my face and shoulders. I want to capture it all. That is why you don't see much in my vids and pix. Even if some runs down his penis, I am gonna try to capture all of it.
It all goes back to a guy that I fell in love with and lived with for five years. I could never get him off by sucking him. Up my ass was a totally different story, but remember that cock sucking is my thing. I would wind up jacking him off if we started out orally and then I would lick up all his semen from his belly or thighs or wherever it landed. After that, I just started licking up all the semen. I would love to have some vids of a guy shooting into my mouth, but I am afraid I might miss some of it so I just catch his cum in my mouth and once in a while I will pull his spurting penis out a little bit to show the semen, but I always suck it back in right away.
Swallow? What else?

This post was edited